Refurbished Grobo

@Gmann Hey bud thank you yeah totally like @SWSVIC recommends you can add it all straight to the reservoir. I started off with 5ml each water change but have increased the dosage to 7ml the past two water changes and the plant seems to love it. :metal: :vulcan_salute: :joy:

3 Likes

Cheers pal :blush:
I’ll add another 4 tomorrow :wink:

Wile on the subject m8 what addertives if any would you add & when :thinking: ??

1 Like

@Gmann right on bud :metal: I’m not using much additives besides Hydroguard, I rather keep it simple if necessary.

1 Like

Day 9 Critical Purple Auto

Day 38 Pineapple Express Auto

4 Likes

No but I was thinking :thinking::thought_balloon:about doing the same thing just was a lil nervous :grimacing: about it but if u can keep me posted that will help with my decision

1 Like

Pineapple Express Auto day 42 Flower

Critical Purple Auto day 13

5 Likes

Pineapple Express Auto Day 43 had to bend down top cola and defoliate a bit off the bottom, stem looking beefy

Critical Purple Auto

6 Likes

Nice! Looks like the Pineapple is fighting through the damping off! Good stuff.

I was just gonna say from the last pic you might wanna think about bending/super cropping that top cola.

How are the buds looking? Any close ups? I’m curious to see how far along she is. I always get worried with autoflowers now that they are going to never stop growing, like mine did ><

3 Likes

Thanks @pyromancy yeah not sure she’s still growing I planning to pull some fan leaves off to get some more light in the bud pods but I’m still waiting don’t wanna rush anything lol. The buds are still very young into the development stage but they’re coming :metal:t4::v:t4:

6 Likes

Looks good :slight_smile: Hope she slows down on the stretching soon and focuses on the flowers!

4 Likes

Sometimes autos need to be changed to a 12-12 schedule so keep that in mind if she continues to stretch.

2 Likes

Hey @Pedro_Semorile AUTOFLOWERS actually do not depend on light changes and dark cycles. You are thinking more on PHOTOPERIOD. AUTO’s are on a set clock so they will flower when they want LOL, its part of the game with AUTO’s you can’t really control them. You can run AUTO’s on a full 20/4 light schedule, or 18/6 which is what I prefer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The reason I brought it up is that some seeds/strains are not full auto. I have experienced the problem and the Grobo team recommended it. My plant did bud out and slow growth when I did it.

3 Likes

@Pedro_Semorile excellent thanks I was unaware of this, I’m gonna look more into it. I appreciate the heads up, currently I’m following the recipe for my specific strain but if I need to adjust the schedule I definitely will :metal: :v:

4 Likes

Great… it was my first and last auto for awhile too much stress.

3 Likes

Dam sorry to hear that, I actually prefer the AUTO’s :seedling: :crossed_fingers: :metal:

2 Likes

Yes faster… but not all the fun. :sunglasses: like you said it does it own thing. The Grobo is too small for some strains when you don’t have control-and can lead to some burning problems even with supper cropping. Autos would probably do great outside or in a tent. Next time I try …I will make sure the height of the strain is short.

3 Likes

This is

2 Likes

@Manuel_Stevens Welcome bud :wave: :v:

2 Likes

Pineapple Express Auto

Critical Purple Auto

6 Likes