Recipe request

I requested a recipe like 2 months ago typically how long does something like that take?

1 Like

There is no set schedule on the recipes sorry!
Stephen usually waits until there are a list or he has spare time and adds them.
You may have to nudge him and remind him to fit it in his schedule!

2 Likes

((#PagingDrStephen)): @stephen :sos:

@Stephen = :mage::mask::stethoscope::wink:

--

:telephone_receiver::bell:

2 Likes

Hey @Wigtwister,

Not sure I could have said it any better myself. Thanks @Bplatinum9! I’ll make some time, we are due for a massive update. :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

need help finding recipe not shur how to attach link in the request colum of the grow recipe so here’s a pic

1 Like

here’s another recipe that dont pop up at all😔

1 Like

another that’s not in there looks like I’m not starting plant today😔 I bought 4 different strains of autos n none in grobo recipes what do I do wait or ? Any help

1 Like

This link will take you to it… (purple kush,auto)

1 Like

Thx much that’s the exact one I was going to use

The other two you can submit a recipe for.
Or you can use the generic…

Bruce banner & Bubblegum I think would go under…

1 Like

Yea I tryed dont no how to attach link of the Bruce banner and the other strains where it says attach link

1 Like

What exactly are you trying to do?

Submit a ticket for those strains to be added it won’t let me attach link of strain or I guess I just dont no how lol

1 Like

Oh ok, here is the direct link…

1 Like

Yea I tryed where it says website link I tryed attaching n couldn’t

I hate to ask but you mind submitting it for me for everybody who happens to get these strains I’m definitely new to this n thought as long as I bought auto seeds it would be in there for me

1 Like

System/grobo recipes

I’ll check and let you know in a sec!

1 Like

Thx much I’m definitely noob status right now but definitely learning :grinning:

I submitted the Bubblegum but, do you want me to walk you through the other one or jyst submit it?

1 Like