Ready to harvest?

Hey growers. I’m second week in flash and was wondering if my plant is ready to harvest. I’m not looking for a couch lock. Thank you for ur help.

3 Likes

Hard to tell. Are those just on the sugar leaves or is that I piece of bud as well? Do you have a full picture and some pictures of the individual buds?

3 Likes

Getting there but still a lot of clear trichomes so it would be a good idea if we could see the trichomes from the bud sites rather than leaves! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Thank you guys. These pictures are from a bud site mid range.

6 Likes

These are really awesome pics! :100:

2 Likes

The “couch lock” feel typically gets stronger as more trichomes turn amber. You had a few that still looked pretty clear but definitely had few turning amber. The problem if you have too many clear trichomes is your potentency will be low. So its definitely a balancing act to try to get as many milky truchomes as possible before too many turn amber. Id say your really close… maybe check another 2 days-ish?

3 Likes

You still have several white pistils reaching for the light gods as well, so I’d definitely give it at least a couple more days if it was mine. You may have even been able to extend flower by a week or two to give a little more push. It’s no problem but just a note to possibly increase yield next time. Looking great though! :drooling_face::fire:

5 Likes

Thank you…I was thinking the same thing and you are right…I should have left her in flower another week but as this is my first grow I’m pretty happy with it. For sure I’ll leave it more next time. Thanks again

5 Likes

Happy to help!!

1 Like