Ready to chop?

Do y’all think she’s ready? I’m in week 13 of a strain that’s supposed to finish in 9-11 weeks from flower. I keep waiting to see if trichomes will get cloudier. Just sorta paranoid they’re still too clear but I could be crazy. No amber seen in anywhere but I’m thinking this is a sativa dominant strain that won’t develop amber trichs

6 Likes

Your right, there milky now but i dont see any amber where i scrolled. Is that a top bud? If so, wait longer.
Ive found on my grows that some of the leaves start to turn yellow or brown, grey, whatever color it is on that strain and thats when i start flushing. Mine have that color now, yours look like mine did a few weeks ago, still dark greens, even in the sweet leaves. Be patient, and let her keep going. Remember in the Grobo, people talk about 2-3 day recovery, but overall theres a hidden amount that gets added to the plant for all that. This is usually where it exceeds your expectation and hence why i think many users grow autos thinking it will be faster, but not having any control over the grow. Best part is now you can control the stone you get. The milky color your at makes me go go go go. I dont like it as much as 50/50 or 90/10 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good input man thanks!
This ones actually not in my grobo, this one is in a 1 gallon fabric pot. I’m honestly surprised i got as much size as I did with it.
My grobo grow is about 2 weeks behind this one.

Interestingly enough in this grow right here I’ve already been flushing for 2 full weeks, only one fan leaf has turned yellow, the rest have stayed the same. I’m honestly just confused at this point :joy:

1 Like

This is it currently. I feel like the pic doesn’t do it justice but that main stalk is about 18-20 inches or so in length

6 Likes

If you’ve already started flushing its no need to wait for anything to change, its best to get the trichomes where you want them before flushing.

2 Likes

I see that, now :joy: I guess I figured at the time that the trichomes would be where I wanted them once the flush was done but clearly the plant just hit a stand still.
I think cutting her down and just playing it out will be the best bet at this point. If it comes out no so great oh well lesson learned!

1 Like

Yeah flushing sorta does that because it rids the plant of its nutrients it needs to grow.
I’m sure it won’t be a total waist like you said lesson learned is still important! Going forward always prepare for the long game! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Absolutely beautiful bud mate

4 Likes