Ready for flush?

This is my first grow. Is my plant ready for flush?

3 Likes

She looks like she is, I cannot quite tell on the close ups

2 Likes

- - - [2021-10.26]:

@Jaguar,

~~~

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Looks like 2-3 weeks left at least! Getting there though. When more of your pistols turn amber, than we’ll know she’s almost ready, so many still white, shes still developing the bud!

1 Like

Ok thanks!! I had just switched to flush yesterday. I moved back to flower…will the nutrients distribute when I did that?

What extra nutes are you adding, if any?

I had stopped using extra nutes because my plant is slowly drying out…it’s getting too close to the light now. I did just add 1 teaspoon of Fish @#$, Bud Flower and Hydroguard since I’m not sure if my Grobo distributed nutrients since I went back a phase. For my next grow I will not extend the vegetation stage until I reach the second fan…that’s what ultimately is killing my plant. The best grows I have seen on the forums seem smaller plants…sure less yield but I’m over 100 days in and I doubt my plant will make it…that’s why I had started the flush yesterday to see if I could salvage it.

2 Likes

Yours looks nice. :grinning: I am growing that too and am right about here, with 4 weeks left in flower. Mine might be shorter than yours not sure, but I have a lot of room up top left.

I use 1 tablespoon Hydroguard every drain/fill so I don’t have to worry as much about the water temps as I am really bad that way. The Fish S I add 2 teaspoons and Bud Candy 2-3 teaspoons.

3 Likes

Regardless of what’s happened with the schedule.

IF
You moved ahead to flush AND did a drain and fill, your nutrients are gone, you need to do another drain and fill in the Flower stage for it to know she wants food.
IF
You moved ahead to flush and haven’t drained or filled yet, you still have all your food in the reservoir, you do not need to do anything.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Todd. I’ll do another drain/fill today. My poor plant is not happy but I learned a lot during this grow.

2 Likes

Nothing about her appearance strikes me as an issue atm. She is ending her life soon and its visible on her leaves. This is why we want her to have as much food as possible before shes ready to flush, fatten her up and make sure she keeps chugging away.

Looking good, great job on the placement of those 3 left colas.

4 Likes

My water change is today, should I shift to flush? My leaves are getting really dry.

3 Likes

Yeah go ahead! Looking good

3 Likes