Reading to the point of feeling overwhelmed!

As I sit here reading all these topics all i can do is have questions pop into my head. Questions like:

Do I need a Thermometer/Humidity gauge?
What other additional gadgets sound I get?
Should I germinate my seed before putting it into the Grobo? Some say yes, some say no?!?

As much as I have read I’ve been feeling confident. Now that I’m just a day away from getting started I’m super nervous! lol!

1 Like

All you need is water bro. The rest of that stuff is a want. You may WANT it for reference in the future. But you dont need anything people are buying extra.

With that being said.
I would buy a 2nd spare air stone for immediate use in an emergency and maybe a temperature monitor slash humidity monitor if your not sure on the room your putting it in. Past that your good

8 Likes

ToddYYC thank you so much for the reply!!

As far as buying an additional spare air stone? Is this something needed for the Grobo? Im a major rookie. Im only experienced in smoking! HA!

2 Likes

Yes. You can buy anything available that’s hand size stone or less. They’ll produce different results but havent gotten their yet in terms of how specifically
It is the highest failing item in the unit imo. Without it you lose any plant you May have within 3 to 5 days if not fixed.

4 Likes

OH NO!! Great advice! I will take your advice. Any suggestions on which one to buy? Damn GREAT ADVICE!!! Greatly appreciate it!

1 Like

If you search on forums you’ll find several posts to it. Sorry I can’t link worth fk on my phone. To be honest 25 dollars or less has been my goal. Usually comes with multiple ends and I just cycle through them. You would tilt the back sliding metal piece like a door cover to the side and.thread it up the back of the inside of the unit into the reservoir or can take it apart and install how you want

2 Likes

After a year and a half I need to clean my original air stone as it wasn’t making enough bubbles. I have this air pump works fine. You’ll need tubing and as @Todd.grobo mentioned an air stone.
You shouldn’t have to worry about much, just get through the first grow in the unit and you’ll only get better/more comfortable with growing in one. :+1:
https://www.amazon.com/Tetra-Whisper-Easy-Aquariums-Non-UL/dp/B0009YJ4N6/ref=sxin_1_ac_d_pm?ac_md=1-0-VW5kZXIgJDEw-ac_d_pm&crid=3SZLKH0KV5LIP&cv_ct_cx=air+pump+aquarium&keywords=air+pump+aquarium&pd_rd_i=B0009YJ4N6&pd_rd_r=da8da59d-476c-43e3-a82a-1d7b9a7f12a0&pd_rd_w=n0NLL&pd_rd_wg=jWvH0&pf_rd_p=516e6e17-ed95-417b-b7a4-ad2c7b9cbae3&pf_rd_r=SBPQPQZ6D0J77D7J0R0P&psc=1&qid=1582611122&sprefix=air+pum%2Caps%2C227

3 Likes

If I may suggest that anytime your feeling nervous and unsure please reach out to the forum, we have very helpful people here. Post as much as possible for any little question so we can help, pictures are great and no question is dumb, this will be an exciting journey for you and we allgrowers have your back! Let’s grow together!
:eyes::seedling:

9 Likes

First off thank you! I am in awe of the unity in this forum! I am currently at ease and feeling confident because of all the knowledge and assistance I am already receiving!

Again, thank you very much!!!

On another note… im waiting for UPS. Tracking says its on the truck and out for delivery!!!

5 Likes

Happy times! :sunglasses::rainbow::eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Information overload is dangerous because it just creates confusion. My advice is pick one grower who knows what they’re doing and follow their advice.

8 Likes

@Kidete That is some great advice right there!! Thank you!!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t get to crazy. I don’t have anything for mine except another fan for later stages. You should know your temps but if you’re not going to regulate temp and humidity what’s the point in my opinion.

3 Likes

@CannabisJAC,

--

4 Likes