Random grobo door lock and screw thing [RESOLVED]

First off… huge fan of grobo been really sleeping on this incredible opportunity for a while, been following you guys forever. My unit came missing one of the small screws in the handle for the door, and the door will not close all the way (to lock). I got it to lock barely for a second but it wasn’t locked all the way and the door came back open. I’m not sure how to fix this, the lock is one of the primary reasons I love the grobo so I’m a little bummed haha. I live in a shared apartment with cats and really nosey maintenance people. Any help would be appreciated!

1 Like

Try bending the latch up very slightly (the piece with the rectangular hole in it that the locking mechanism drops into). Be careful not to bend it too far or it will be difficult to unlock. Also submit a ticket and have them send you a screw for your door handle.

3 Likes

Hey @ChopJ,

I’ve alerted the team to this, so sorry! Can you shoot over an email to our support team?

Support@grobo.io and we can get you locked up.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

Go in the Garage take a screw off one of the vents they are small screws BAM!!! Done …Gitter Done!!!

2 Likes

Lol sure but I don’t have a garage :slight_smile: xD

1 Like

Hahaha got em.

You have a car :red_car:! Lol

Technically I do but I don’t have a license XD wait what are we talking about again I’m stoned

4 Likes

I must have been really tired man, SW and Daniel with the support team got me taken care of!!! ^_* got that door locked nice and tight, still need a li’l screw but it can honestly wait I’m not too worried about it… besides I myself might be missing a screw or two if you know what I mean.

6 Likes

You and me both Chop :joy:

2 Likes

Sending your loose screw out today @ChopJ!

Good luck with the install. :crazy_face:

Stephen

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: hahaha.

1 Like
  • ((#[RESOLVED])):

~@Resolved. (12)

--

:wink:

2 Likes