Quick'ish Question

How many plants would comfortably fit in a 2 x 4 tent?

4 Likes

2 five gallons or 3 three gallons…

3 Likes

Or one of each maybe

4 Likes

This is a 4x4 and there is 2 seven gallon and 2 three gallon if that helps…

8 Likes

this is a 2x2x5
2 three gallon pots

6 Likes

What are They? Do u have another flowering tent what u do when they not ready to be harvest at the same time?

2 Likes

Thanks @buzzy6, I have a 4x2 tent and I’m trying to decide what would be the optimal layout. I’m probably going to be using FloraFlex 8" pots with coco, when they are back in stock. I’m not in a rush to get it set up, I have around 60 more days on my experimental grow. I wont have room for the tent until that is done.

2 Likes

I have a tent :camping: for autos and a tent for photos… but sometimes I just transfer between plants between the two tents depending on several factors.

5 Likes

Just in time for those cold Vermont winters! Haha…

3 Likes

Sorry the 2 seven gallons are GMO Cookies indica, the three gallon is a Dos Si Dos, and the other 3 gallon ready to harvest tomorrow is a auto Strawberry field hybrid.

3 Likes

I have a 2 x 4 tent and I have 2 plants each in 10 gallon pots. I’m thinking I’m going to upgrade to a 4 x 4 in the near future for more flower space and use my 2 x 4 for seedlings and veg.

5 Likes

Unfortunately I have very limited space, so the biggest I tent I can fit is a 4x2. I’m not looking to grow more than 2-4 plants at a time. Our laws here limit the number of adult plants you can have.

5 Likes

How bad is the smell compared to a grobo when using a tent?

1 Like

If you get an inline fan and a charcoal filter with a tent, the smell will be much much less then the Grobo.

3 Likes

Incredible how effective the carbon filter is. I’ve got a filtration system attached to the grobo, unless you open the door you don’t smell a thing. (Opening the door however blasts you in the face with that good good :joy: no getting around that.)

2 Likes