Questions about first grow

From looking at the picture of your plant it does seem that your buds need more time to bulk up.

I would put in a support ticket.

In my opinion I think you should be back in flowering stage to get nutrients back in your water. Simply prolong the grow to allow the buds to fill out and ripen.

4 Likes

@stephane. How do I bout in a support ticket?

Here is the link.

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Stephane. Worked out perfectly.

3 Likes

Good to hear @Pete. Show us all some pics before you cut that beauty down.

1 Like

I’m wanting to end the grow does it go into drying mode automatically or is there some process i need to follow. It says 3 days left on flush but it’s ready and I have time. Any info would be greatly appreciated

1 Like

You go into the app and hit “End Grow” and then choose a new receipe which is called drying and away you go if you want to dry inside the Grobo.

5 Likes

@Wolf,

@Azuri is right…

:wink:

2 Likes

Need some advice @Stephen. So about 3 weeks ago my grobo started flushing my plant. It was way to early for that step. So I got 3 more weeks of flower stage added through the support team. I have 8 more days remaining until it goes back into flushing. I’m not to sure if my plant is ready. What do u think. Should I ask support to add even more time.

2 Likes

@Stephen. If these pictures arnt good enough I’ll send more. The buds just don’t seem that dense. This is my first grow so I definetly could be wrong. Haha. Glad to have this community to get advice. My plants grow has been slow going. I wonder if it’s too cold in my apartment or something.

2 Likes

Hey @pete at a distance they look like they need more time even before the flush kicks I. I’d be adding a week to flower and starting flush then which you can push out too two weeks if need be.

2 Likes

Hey Pete, I concurr with azuri. Do you not have a hygrometer in your unit? You questioned if it might be too cold or not, that is the way to find out. It also helps you know what your rh(humidity) is too, which can also affect your grow. To much or to little humidity or heat and your plant has a hard time drinking and getting nutrients where they need to go. This can make your plant grow slow and often times short.

3 Likes

Thanks @Azuri that’s what I was thinking too. Especially about the two weeks of flush. You think one more week of flowering will be enough? I guess I could even request another week if need be. Thanks again.

1 Like

Hey Pete from where I’m sitting, you’ll need more than another week. Probably at least two maybe/probably more.

@Osage good stuff. First, I don’t have a hygrometer. I’ll get one ASAP. U have any recommendations on brand, or where I should go looking for one? Second, it’s funny you mention how humidity could effect how short the plant gets because my plant is stunted.

Yeah Pete, check this one out. I bought three so I can put one in my unit/tent, one outside the unit/tent to see the difference, and one in another room to see what the variance is. This helps me set temp in house and control overall humidity in my house.
https://www.amazon.com/ThermoPro-TP55-Indoor-Thermometer-Touchscreen/dp/B06XTPTG1J/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547420764&sr=8-1-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=hygrometer&psc=1

3 Likes

Hi @Pete,

So we are looking at about 17 or 18 days left in your grow, if we include the week of flush eh? That just may be enough. That would total 97 days of flower time, which is on the higher side of most recipes. I’d let her run for another week(ish) and then make a determination. Chemdog strain?

Stephen

@Stephen thanks. So what you saying is to leave it for now and decide in a weeks time if we need to add another week. What I’ll do is if I’m worried it needs more time I’ll post some more pictures right before it’s about to get flushed to get more advice. Yes it is Chemdog strain.

1 Like

Sounds good @Pete! Remember that even when she goes into flush mode, you are in control. You can simply extend the drain/fill for a couple days to delay the flush stage. The flush stage runs until you end the grow, so there is some flexibility on your end already. Just ensure that the reservoir always has water in it. Chat soon,

Stephen

1 Like

Sounds good @Pete! Remember that even when she goes into flush mode, you are in control. You can simply extend the drain/fill for a couple days to delay the flush stage. The flush stage runs until you end the grow, so there is some flexibility on your end already. Just ensure that the reservoir always has water in it. Chat soon,

Stephen

1 Like