Quality control

Hey all. I didn’t find the information on the search results. Nor did the FAQ truly address this. But my concern or question is what does the QC process consist of?

I’m just curious if it’s a list of checks like door lock, WiFi connecting, app connecting, etc… thanks for any info. Again purely curious… GB is expected to be here next week. I’m stoked!

3 Likes

@Growya,
https://www.grobo.io/apps/help-center

Does this help?.. :groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

@Growya I would try talking to @OGJ I believe he’s the hardware guy if not I’m @Chris can answer that as well.

3 Likes

We check all of that and more. We actually have 4 separate QC (Quality Control) processes here that are done, in this order:

1. Circuit Board level functionality
  2. Moving part functionality (e.g. the pumps, Grow Lights, etc.)
  3. Mimicking a real grow to see if the sensors and hardware are responding the way we want it to
  4. A final inspection by the manufacturing lead to make sure that everything is in order

We check 100% of the units that leave our building - that, and we do vigorous inspections for all the goods that come into our facilities that make up the Grobo One

Regards,

Chris.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone. Good to know @Chris that the components are tested at the circuit board.

4 Likes