Purple Rian Auto grow

Love purple weed it’s usually a indo dom strain. I also dropped 3 Critical Purple 27% THCl. I got 25 and it should produce 1 LB per plant easy. I’m also growing OGBB and Purple Rain. It’s my first Autoflower and iv got it trained. All tops can see light and my OGBB Photo that are 1 3/4 mo old PR is too.
I’m getting pics soon and you’ll see i know what too do
Can you post video… Let me know peeps

4 Likes

OGBB looking like and growing like an Autoflower

7 Likes

Lay it on us! :smiley: I wanna see :smiley:

I don’t think you can post videos unless you link them from another website like YouTube or maybe imgur or something like that

3 Likes

Your right but here’s some pics I took 2 days ago

Tell me if 1 of the 4 OGBB is an Autoflower?
I think so… Here’s pics of my OGBB & Purple Rain

7 Likes

Nice… is it an auto seed? Not sure… it seems like it’s just a bushier phenotype maybe?

1 Like

Maybe but one can hope lol I’m doctoring them up tomorrow. 2 trans and I just started 3 Critical Purple Autoflowers soaked them and germing them now. Getting a Fallponics system for my new 4x4 tent. l fun growing doing what I love to do…

2 Likes

I just super cropped my 4 OGBB. Some say yes and some say no too Super Cropping Autoflowers.
So does or has anyone tried too?
Help the old man out lol

2 Likes

If they are healthy they will be fine.

People have said these things about autos which I found almost all of them to be not 100% true:

• Don’t top
  • Don’t defoliate
  • Don’t lollipop

I’ve seen examples of all of those above work great for auto flowers.

Supercropping and LST are also okay, I did that with my first auto and she still was trying to go 4 feet tall. My main branch in the Grobo got bent down towards the front, then upwards, then I bent it again, and it ended up like an S shape by the end

3 Likes

Thank you brother… I’m going home after work in 2hrs and hook it up…

Thank you Friend
Merle

3 Likes

BTW, when you say supercrop, do you mean bending branches down to make them horizontal? Or, do you mean more of a technique that I’ve seen Kyle Kushman do, where you “break” the insides of the branches from the bottom up in like 1 to 2 inch increments to give it knuckles and increase the flow of nutrients?

3 Likes

Both… It makes them look so much better and easily maintainable…

This one is PURPLE RAIN. I’m only goin to clean her up.
Don’t have info on her enough to high stress HER
My OGBB is looking nice too. My grandma used to grow them for the smell and she thought it was one of the most beautiful plants out there. She didn’t sell or smoke it. Us grand kids were bummed. first pic for January 1st 2021. It will be a Happy New Year indeed…

5 Likes

That would be a cool pick

2 Likes

They’re growing up Up UP…

5 Likes

In the middle rite now. Just smoking a dive and a cigarette :smoking: and back to work… Check out this video today in the growroom lol

2 Likes

Nice video! Good stuff :slight_smile:

Your girls are looking awesome !

2 Likes

@Merle_Carsten, + @Merle_Carsten1, {:wink:}:

- - -

@Merle_Carsten,

• (I’m Not A Soil Grower -But- I BookMarked These):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Thanx just keeping my journal up to date.
Question. Does anyone grow like me here? If so can you let me know if I’m watering properly… If my nutrients day is today and she can take 3 to 4 gallons of water at one :clock130:. Do I make all 3 to 4 gallons of nutrient water for one plant 1 day a week? I only ever give 1gal per plant per week. Is that right?

1 Like