Purple Haze in the tent

Hello all! Here is one of my Purple Hazes in the photo tent getting close. She is in a five gallon pot…

15 Likes

Wow, how far along are u? I’m currently growing purp too in a tent but yours look like the truth

3 Likes

Hey Grower,
Thanks for asking…I have 2 Purple Haze growing in my photo :tent:. One is on a 5 gallon that is due around December 15th and I have one in a 7 gallon due around December 23rd., which exciting! I also have in that same tent 2 Dos Si Dos that are both in the same size pots and due on similar days!!! :sunglasses: plus I harvest my Purple Sunset (3 gallon) tomorrow and I have 2 more flushed on my 2 gallon Purple Sunset…last but not least, l have a Purple Haze in Grobo that’s scheduled for harvest New Year’s Eve! My meds for the the winter.

5 Likes

That looks great!

1 Like

That’s a beautiful plant @buzzy6 … she’s lookin fineeee!

1 Like

giphy-downsized

3 Likes

4 Likes

This is my royal gorilla in day 6 of early veg I noticed that all my chemical bottles are almost all at the same level accept for bottle 5 witch is lower then all is that correct

1 Like

Is there any difference in potency Tent vs Grobo?

1 Like

Hey Grower
How much lower is bottle 5 than the others bottles? Mark your bottles if you can to keep track. Bottles 1 & 2 will not use up as much as 3, 4, and 5. Try squeezing the caps on the bottles it helps to draw the solution if your bottles unit is new…if continues put in a ticket.

5 Likes

Hey Grower
In my opinion, I find better success with tent grows not only with yield, but with potency

3 Likes

What type of lights and nutes/additives are u using?

Wow that looks awesome!!!

2 Likes

Thanks that was helpful not to much lower I just thought :thought_balloon: since it’s so early they would all be leveled out

2 Likes

Thank u :blush: