Problem number gen 2

I had an issue today with draining and filling the grobo. The app told me it was time to drain and at first it was going good but it stopped about 2 minutes into the draining and told me I was done, which I wasn’t, then after rebooting the app I tried again And that was fine till it started sucking up the used water back into the system. So I had to pull out the hose and hold it over the bucket to continue draining and that’s when I noticed it sucked out 4 outa the 5 bottles!!! While draining!!! So now I’m outta my first batch of bottles. Then once my system was completely drain and I’m ready to refill it the app kept telling me that I was still not done draining, which I was, and I had to shut done the system and reboot the app and my phone. This went on for about 10 minutes. So I need guidance here. I followed the directions, I take my time. But this evening was a complete disaster. I hope :crossed_fingers:t3: I have everything back and running.

2 Likes

Submit a ticket ASAP! Support will take care of you.

2 Likes

:raised_hands:t4: I did that as well. Thank you

1 Like

Good luck, mine drained fully too and they were not replaced.

Put the hoses in a empty bucket and leave them there “in case” also keep an eye on the fan and make sure it is securely attached.

This is typical with a glitch in the system so please be sure to speak to support to get to the bottom of the issue! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like