Prism / Wappa and Super Skunk - Tent organic LOS

Tea enhances the growing environment for beneficial fungi and bacteria to break down the food for the plant to eat. Growing organically means you’re not feeding the plant, she feeds herself. I like simple processes. Feeding my plant x y z is not simple IMO, especially when it alters PH of your water etc.
Different teas are recommended for different amounts of use. The one I did I used every 8 days 4 times during the flowering process. Alternating with Water.

3 Likes

So you are starting off with a good rich soil and just pretty much watering her with PH’d water or you add nutrients to the water every other week with the tea?

1 Like

So everything I have read states if you use SUPER SOIL in your med the plant gets all its nutrients from the soil and all you have to do is water. You don’t even have to PH the water. I always distill my water with a water wise 3200 and the PH is always 7.0 with 0 PPM of TDS. The organic/super soil medium should PH itself. NO feeding and NO PH’ing. As always anyones input is VERY welcome as this will be my first tent grow using CALIFORNIA SUPER SOIL mixed with FOX FARMS potting soil. This is my set up.

3 Likes

I am using organic growing method with coco, so I make my own super soil mix, cheaper than foxfarm etc. I used to PH balance but don’t anymore, doesn’t make a difference as far as I can tell and is one less thing to buy. The only time she gets new nutrients is during a transplant (2 transplants) and a top up in flowering that will last the last 5 weeks of growth. I plan it all from day 1. My calendar is somewhere above for the last month of flowering. Thinking I am spot on considering this all went in 4 months ago.
I’ve been trying different tea methods still and haven’t settled on a winner what I like yet, but the stuff I used is better than just molasses. Same goes for mark using the Brix one. Good products.

3 Likes

I can’t lie Brix and Fish shit is where it’s at for me.

@Todd.grobo I just can’t wait until the day I hear you say I bought the “Shit” Haha.

Your missing out on this one. :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

hrm. Somehow, I think I am ok to pass!
LOL.
The larger pots definitely messed up my previously organized watering schedule. It’s good to learn all this up front rather than down the road. Wife wants me to run 3gallons next, which i haven’t tried yet for flower yet only 5 and 7 and those were a big difference. Clearly with thrips becoming a problem at some point, potentially caused by over watering?
I will slowly add gaia green products to my list and use in the tea mixtures so eventually I don’t think I’ll nee fish sht :slight_smile: Bat guana will be just fine!

2 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Pistols are all milky with a little amber.

4 Likes

Rock hard stem!

7 Likes

2 days of darkness tomorrow or give her another 6 days with 2 days darkness next Saturday
What do you think?
@Choppo0816
@Dank_Of_America_420
@Mpower11
@STANK

6 Likes

Me personally I’m gonna start going for the lil more amber like the medicated high but like the couch :couch_and_lamp: lock :lock: a lil more :joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

They are extremely beautiful :heart_eyes: to brotha :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

I think I would go 6 plus 2.

3 Likes

I was hoping my schedule would be accurate, but I am leaning towards this outcome. Smell is actually really nice.

5 Likes

Nice. What did you find with the Skunk as one of the Skunks, Skunk #1 is my next grow. I been hearing it might outgrow the Grobo before really getting going. So now not sure.

3 Likes

One of the champions had given me those seeds. I did try 2 skunks in the grobo and both outgrew the unit and required some HST just to get a crop from. They stretched a bit more in the tent than the Grobo, so definitely need more space. Everything but the Prism I have grown in a Grobo previously so curious myself to the comparison weights. Wappa was a great fit and well I have not grown prism in the unit I have grown Anubis by the same breeder and it was an amazing smoke from the unit and a perfect fit.

6 Likes

Thanks, that is what I was worried about and some have said for Skunk. Shame I already bought the seeds, so I might try it and just bend it as much as it will take and see what happens. :grinning:

2 Likes

Damn Todd these up close shots of your girls are looking wonderfully tasty. Do you still flush in soil, I am assuming you still have to?

3 Likes

This sounds like a great idea to me, even if your colas do not max out you can still get some nice buds from the surrounding bud sites.

2 Likes