Postage costs

Hi there,

Any plans to review to cost for postage and packaging to the Uk? £28.00 to get a couple bottles of nutrients is extortionate. I know my country is full of simpletons who voted for Brexit (I wasn’t one) but it’s making this whole thing just too expensive.

Thanks

@Brianferry,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

No offense to Grobo, but this is why I don’t order anything through them anymore. I can’t justify the $15 in shipping costs for every little thing I might need. Even if it’s an order of large quantities, why pay the extra $15 when someone else ships it for free.

Yeah I didn’t really appreciate how much more money I would have to spend on top of the cost of the unit.

I started shopping at Rightbud… Free shipping on orders over $50 which is easy to achieve whereas Grobo is free over $200. Every little bit helps.

:peace_symbol:

1 Like

That’s where I get my nutes from as well, though i’m not sure they ship to the UK where op lives.

2 Likes

Appreciate it but unfortunately no delivery to the Uk.

Hey @Brianferry,

Not the NEWS you were looking for I know, but I do thank you for the poke, got us looking and we are able to reduce the $$ for free shipping for many of our growers. We are working on Europe, hope to find a solution for you too.

Cheers,
Stephen

Super, appreciate the update.

This is great news. Also, selling larger sized nutrient bottles to refill our current bottles would be dope.

1 Like