Plants up to 40 days and germination

Day 24 and my girl is ramping up. Nice growth since the last pics.

7 Likes

Plant looks great!

2 Likes

Day 26 and still going strong. @Stephen, glad we saved her when we did. Here she is saying thank you and hello to monocle Stephen and monocle @Azuri:

If you zoom in on some of the pics you can see future bud sites. I count 6 or 8 of them not including the main middle two. :beer::clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Ya’ll are starting to make me jealous! These plants look really impressive, can’t wait to see everyone start to bud out!!

3 Likes

@Osage I’m digging the perkiness of those leaves, Your strain just screams I’m growing like a SOB! :sunny: :sunny: :herb:

Yeah I love the look of this plant. As Stephen mentioned in another post, I love when she prays to the light lol. This is a relatively easy strain to grow, yet she gives you so much. Can’t wait to see all the colas grown and flowering, it’ll be a beautiful thing. Knock on wood things continue to go well and she keeps on thriving.

3 Likes

After two failed grows :man_facepalming:t3: The shotgun wedding cake has sprouted (purple Persuasion x wedding cake) so let’s see if my grobo can make it happen…

6 Likes

Checked my girl again when I got home a bit ago and I’m lovin the growth. I decided to open her up a bit so y’all could see how tight those nodes are. I think she’ll be a beast.

5 Likes

Here she is this morning. Kinda fighting humidity at the moment. Hoping I can keep it under control when she starts flowering.

7 Likes

Today is day 28, and my 4th drain and fill. The nodes in this girl are super tight and she is getting bushy as hell. I can already smell her outside of the unit. Say hello to my little friend:

7 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m more happy that you’re using a better colour spectrum for pictures or the state of your plant, lol. Hehe just busting your balls.

Plant is looking great, I’m liking the growth spurts on that plant much more then mine. You’ve got bragging rights!

2 Likes

Yeah I would have bragging rights if my unit didn’t leak so much. She’s gonna hermi out. Went to open my door this morning and felt a breeze. Thought my window was open, checked it and no…scratches head…looks down at where door is bowed… takes out lighter…lights it up and holds it in front of bowed area…fkn lighter gets litterally blown out. No fans on in house no heat on etc…the pic with my hand holding lughter, and no flame is right when it blew out…

It happens all round the door and around the top. It literally blew out the flame several times! :scream::triumph::face_vomiting: the pics don’t really do it justice. The third one down shows what’s happening best as does the one below it.

1 Like

@Osage
Interesting ima go do that to mine. I had trouble getting my door to close when I first got it. Had to bend the little metal thing up top to get it close

2 Likes

@Osage it looks your door lock isn’t engaged all the way - push hard in the top right corner and when you hear a click your door is properly locked

Message our support team if you still can’t get it closed all the way :+1:

Regards,

Chris.

Door is locked!!! It’s fkn bowed.

Hi @Osage - I understand your frustration with the everything that’s going on with your unit. Please work with us here, contact support@grobo.io and we’ll get you sorted out first thing tomorrow. Your feedback is valuable to us, let’s make this work

Regards,

Chris.

More disappointed, than frustrated. Believe me I love the product and the whole idea of it, as well as the community.! I just feel there is a lack of transparency. Respectfully, I feel y’all should deal with issues head on and openly after an issue is dealt with. For example, many people were indeed having issues with getting the door closed and locked. Instead of quietly dealing with each person with the same issue, there should be a page where you publicly inform all users of the potential problem and the fix for it.

Hello grobo users. It has come to the teams attention, people have been having a hard time getting the door to your unit closed and locked properly. If you, dear grobo user are having this issue, then please open your door and bend the metal catching plate up slightly and this should take care of the issue. If the problem persists, then please send a ticket into support@grobo.io and we will help you ASAP. Thank you for being a part of this amazing community and for helping us get better and better.

This way people can troubleshoot their issues or community members can point them in the right direction.

Also, as I mentioned in another post, most if us work and need info or help on the weekend. We need people available to help, and at the very least, for peace of mind. After all, you are targeting a new grower sub set, so they (new growers) will be needing more guidance in order to keep them interested and invested in their own success.

So in conclusion, it is my hope that grobo will start a page for troubleshooting issues, where every issue and it’s fix is listed. If there isn’t an answer yet to an issue, ask for ideas :bulb: we are here to help! We spent 2k so it’s in all our best interest to help make grobo the best experience possible. Only open dialogue and transparency will help you achieve this in a timely manner. We all have lots of ideas, and more brains working on a fix, might just mean a quicker fix. And who knows maybe one of us will come up with an idea you guys migh not have thought about. We just need to deal with issues head on and in the open.

Respectfully,

Jerry (green thumb)

5 Likes

I just want to add one last bit. As an American, (one who has traveled extensively, and lived in other countries for 10 years of my life) I get that others perceive us as loud, brash, and overly vociferous. Believe me, when I returned to the states after 7 years living in Thailand, I experienced it too. But in this case, mine and it would seem most other Americans in this community, we just want to help fix issues. One thing that can be said of Americans, is that we have a fighting spirit and a can do attitude. And even though some of us can be loud and even brash, our hearts are in the right place and when we see a problem we like to help fix it. With that said, we can sometimes be embarrassingly forward and blunt. And honestly, I’m not into being politically correct, for the sake of protecting someone’s ego or feelings. I believe dealing with issues head on, direct and in the open only helps work them out quicker and in many cases better. I’ve got nothing but love and respect for all you all are doing.

5 Likes

Totally understand where you’re coming from. Transparency is definitely something we try to achieve with all of you in our community. With that said, the reasoning behind why we send people to support@grobo.io is because it makes it easier for us to keep on top of all the issues that are going on. Fun fact: support@grobo.io ties directly into our technical departments so, chances are, you’ll get a better overall answer from support@grobo.io. Why? It’s because we assign these tickets to the individual that was directly in charge of the aspect of the unit that you’re having issues with (e.g. mechanical problems go directly to our hardware lead, @OGJ)

Now, with regards to issues that some users are having. For that, I’d like to take your response as an example @Osage :

Hello grobo users. It has come to the teams attention, people have been having a hard time getting the door to your unit closed and locked properly. If you, dear grobo user are having this issue, then please open your door and bend the metal catching plate up slightly and this should take care of the issue. If the problem persists, then please send a ticket into support@grobo.io and we will help you ASAP. Thank you for being a part of this amazing community and for helping us get better and better.

While this does work for 80% of the cases, the other 20% needs more insight form us to help fix. That 20% of people trying to apply this fix could actually make their situation worse. Hence why we need to get you to email support@grobo.io

Does this make a little more sense now @Osage? Please follow up with any questions here and I’ll get you a response

Regards,

Chris.

1 Like

I totally get it and understand you are all working hard to keep everyone happy, which can sometimes be almost impossible. That said posting issues with the fix for the 80%of users who are having them will help tremendously, adding a caveat for the 20% it won’t help covers it. It’s a fine line, and you are all doing a good job, letting users know what issues have come up and what the fixes were would go a long way in showing the community how much you are really dealing with helps us “be in your shoes” for a moment. Empathy is still alive and kicking, even though it doesn’t feel like that sometimes.

2 Likes