Plants up to 40 days and germination

A couple more days won’t hurt, but my money is on a restart. Seems like a slow, lacklustre seed ya got there.

3 Likes

If its past day 7 and still not popped the whole plant will likely grow slower. Would get a new verified female seed and restart. Ducks big time but you’ll know what you’ll get

2 Likes

@Dew,
--
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::wink::herb:

2 Likes

Starting over. One last try then will wait for my TrueNorth seeds and heed advice from ya’ll. Like I’ve stated, despite its long journey to me, I haven’t had any issues as far as my unit goes or how it is suppose to behave by design. I (like a lot of you I’m sure) have my own Ph, EC meters to double check and everything like @Stephen has said looks good. It’s got to be the seeds! Just a drag that is has been a month of fails! I want that first grow so I can trust my unit as you all can imagine.

3 Likes

Oh and the seed is the last GSC seed I have. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@Dew,
For the seeds…

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::herb:

3 Likes

Redemption. Seed pop day 4 gsc first grow :+1:

7 Likes

Hehe best advice I got now is don’t fuss over it to much, just let her grow. :herb::herb::herb:

2 Likes

Other than a haircut here or there, will do lol, looks to be a healthy seed for sure-

3 Likes

@Dew,

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::herb::green_thumb:

2 Likes

One more to show that green- going into day 5 image|375x500

3 Likes

That last pic almost looks like it’s yellowing but it was so new, that was still some white from that leafs side hitting the pod on the way up! She’s looking much better couple days later-

2 Likes

6 Likes

My first few seeds did not sprout either got some good seeds and my first plant is getting to be a monster. Growing like a weed:seedling::palm_tree:

1 Like

Ya it was a bit of a battle. Speaking of growing,

here’s an update day 11-

4 Likes

Day: 35; Hash Haze

7 Likes

Nice to see you @Rich on the forum

2 Likes

Same. Will finally be able to be more active once again with my regular updates.

5 Likes

Day: 36; water chance and a little defoliation. This plant is thriving in her environment at the moment. Proud of this monster!

8 Likes

@Rich looking good! Nice to see that you’re back :slight_smile:

4 Likes