Plants over 70 days

@Stephen so during the flush stage I thought you had said to only top up correct? The reason I ask is I got a drain and fill notification today, is this something I should do or just top off the tank?

1 Like

I had this yesterday @Ctaylor684 and did a drain fill anyways as I figure I have 3 to 5 days left and fresh water wont hurt it.

On a side note @Chris I get this every week. Usually during my drain and fill. This week I got it about 14 hours after as you can see. When I got home I checked and no issues. It does not need aqua 14 hrs later.
Perhaps a glitch?

2 Likes

@Azuri @greenman @Stephen
Figure shes about done. ? Feedback?

3 Likes

Same. :+1:

1 Like

Well just a couple things to consider which are personal choices on the strength effects you like from your stash. I’ve got a high tolerance so I lean to more amber trichomes. Here’s a little chart that’s should help you decide. The one I can see on the pic is defiantly amber and no longer clear or cloudy so it’s good to go. :+1:

Source

7 Likes

Hey @Ctaylor684,

I would definitely drain and fill the unit if you haven’t in the flush stage. You want your EC to drop and the plant to eat it’s reserves. Once you have done this, you can simply top up.

Stephen

Hey @Todd.grobo,

We are aware of this bug and will be closing the Beta program for this feature soon. Thanks for kicking the tires on this one for us, we gained valuable insight.

Stephen

3 Likes

Sounds good Stephen. Glad it’s not a new item to the list.

1 Like

@Stephen ok I hear you. I just got another notification and it says grobos water needs changed. So it can have a fresh nutrient solution. Does this mean it will dispense nutes? Thought we didn’t want that? I’ve attached the notification.

Hi @Ctaylor684,

Good catch, I’m recycling my drain/fill notification but should have a different one for the flush stage, as there isn’t any food being dispensed at this time. This will be fixed with the introduction of our new notification system coming next year.

Your unit won’t dispense nutes at this point.

Stephen

2 Likes

@Stephen awesome thank you sir much appreciated like always!! :beers:

1 Like

Your right @Stephen
It does get easier with practice with the loupe. I think 2 to 3 more days on mine. All the heads are only starting to slightly fill…like 5 %
Excited too I’m on vacation now till 2019.

5 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

:hearts:

1 Like

down to the damn wire here.

I need 3-5 days drying and I leave to Mexico in 5 days. My Trichomes imho are only 50% milky and 20-30% amber tips. Yesterday there wasnt much milkiness to them, more were clear.

Either way, it has to come down Thursday at the latest, that gives me 3 days to dry then toss in a jar and im outty

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

Have a blast in Mexico! Do you have anyone that can burp that jar a couple times while you are gone? I’d hate to have you come back to mould…

Stephen

1 Like

I sure do. From what I can see an hour a day is plenty?

Thanks for mentioning that @Stephen I was going to reply the same thing and got pulled away and forgot.

Hey @Todd.grobo open the jar(s) daily for the first week after drying process is done for about 20 to 30 mins a day. 2nd week just “burp” them by opening the jar. This is under the assumption you’ve dried as per the guide I’ve posted in the past. One hour is to much daily and will dry them out to fast IMO.

2 Likes

Thanks for this @Azuri. Our mil will be dog sitting and can open them daily for that much for one week. I can handle the second after. I’m trying to allot for 4 days dry time so I’m hoping to harvest today. Well see in a couple hours.

I am tempted to take the one outdoor transplant down too. His buds are almost there as well snd the plant is suffering now as a result of all power going to buds.

Is there a chance of when drying them together of contaminating the grobo one with a foreign item?.
There are no visible mites or bugs of any kind in the pot. Just curious if this was considered @Stephen in the design?

Oh good, that should take care of your precious terpenes. You should be good to dry outdoor inside the unit. I do recommend a thorough cleaning before the next grow starts, that should eliminate any baddies that have found their way into the system.

Thanks @Azuri, I almost got pulled away too…

Stephen

3 Likes