Plants over 60 days

@rainstorm3,
((#ITruelyGetIt))… I was saying the same thing when I was trying to get the shots, but so glad I did it… Mine came out a tad blurry but doable… :laughing::wink::camera::camera_flash::herb::eye::face_with_monocle::green_thumb:

5 Likes

getting close to harvest. day 78 with northern lights. has anyone heard of splitting the stock a few days before harvest to increase the potency? or is that bogus? I hear the plant will produce more tricomes since it thinks its in distress but I don’t want to kill my plant right before its about ready. that would be a bummer.

10 Likes

Well if your
Harvesting ina few days it wouldn’t do anything … but personally haven’t heard of that but it hey it might work !! But boyyyyyy that northern lights stacked hard I’m going to guess you made it close to three zips

1 Like

The red fan leave stems are my fav. She’s using all her space, pushed the coco pod down an inch or so-

7 Likes

Real beauty … I got a few more days before I can take her out the dark and she what she weighs

1 Like

Starting to get faint smells of cookies…

8 Likes

:eyes::eyes::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Lol… :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Up to day 67- she’s starting to stack!

8 Likes

Might be time for some super-cropping @Dew

4 Likes

Hey @Jamminbear this is true. It’s probably hard to see but my racks are holding her down. The big stems in back I have been slowly bending/twisting as well. Luckily I got um away from the light- just have to keep an eye out.

5 Likes

Yeah i had the same issues…Had to super crop like 4 weeks into flowering… But she looks healthy man… good luck

3 Likes

If i remember correctly, lol, yours was more of a beast than mine. Thanks though :+1:

1 Like

Don’t want to burn those precious tops!. Hopefully she stops growing taller, damn she’s nice though! It’s picture day for me too when the lights come on :grin:

2 Likes

I moved the CW over here because we are over 60 days now. Exactly 1/3 into the flowering stage. Feed and have her a small trim. Let there be light all over those beautiful budlings!

4 Likes

CW day 72 (19 days before flush)

6 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

We have begun to flush!! CW day 92 (1 day of flush)

3 Likes

Pictures aren’t working

@chris_barfield yeah the site logged me out mid upload. It’s been logging me out lately for some reason.