Daaaamn look at that frost! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Phone doesn’t even do it justice bro at all @Russel_Richardson

3 Likes

Oh I wouldn’t doubt it lol

1 Like

Day: 56; Flower (4/39)

7 Likes

Yes I do actually the middle pic after dropping pod and using some of the suggested techniques. The 1st pic is day 60 and 3rd is from day 67. In the time though I’ve had to go in a few times to work managing the space so it doesn’t make contact with the sun. The community came clutch with great advice thank you everyone!

6 Likes

So awesome @Renaldo, she’s a beast. Great job on the turn around and those pics are def useful! :facepunch:

5 Likes

Day: 59; Pistils have arrived :seedling:

8 Likes

Nice @Rich what strain again? I’m 10 days away from flush and all of a sudden the stench is crazy … complete change from sugar cookie smell to gassy cake batter

3 Likes

Yeah @chris_barfield I’m on day 2 of flush and the smell has been noticeable for a fee weeks butnoretty much only when opening the office door. Mine is a skunk so there is smell

2 Likes

This is Hash Haze; Indica. The stretch of this plant over the last week has been a challenge to adjust to, but I think I have no other option than to supercrop. No worries though, we are right on track :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Yes I’ve heard hazes are a bit lengthy and finicky great choice

2 Likes

Day: 62; had to supercrop a few branches, these plants are incredibly resilient!

8 Likes

44 days!

7 Likes

Almost day 43 :grimacing:

6 Likes

Day: 66; (14/39)

10 Likes

Day 51- As everyone says, the stretch is real. She’s perfect!

9 Likes

What the??? Holyyyyy. No kidding. Man. Lol. Our plants were almost the same a couple weeks ago, I extend the veg 2 weeks. Yours has exploded!

1 Like

She’s a true hybrid! And this is true @Russel_Richardson, we were. If I remember you just got into transition ya? Although she’s an indica, you still outta have height coming now too, I’m betting she’ll be extra bushy with the extended veg time-

1 Like