Plants over 40 days but under 60

Honestly as of right now it just smells like a house that has plants in it not bad or weed like yet… and it’s only surrounding the grobo as of right now

3 Likes

Keep us posted on that

1 Like

@Stephen @Azuri @Ctaylor684

Day 45. I’ve done a bunch of cropping/lollipoping. How do I know if I’ve done enough?

Also waiting to tell if it’s male or female but haven’t seen sacks or white pistal yet.

7 Likes

@Gatorsfn28 to me it looks like you have done enough to for now. Although different people different opinions. That been said your plant looks happy and has a nice green. What type of seed are you using bag seed or from a seed bank? Around week 7 I think is when you should be able to tell if it’s male or female. Day 45 you said so might still be another week but just around the corner. I hope this helps some.

1 Like

It’s a judgement call just let the bottom of the plant breath if it’s too bushy, in veg stage you don’t need to do much or any trimming, let it grow you’ll be do enough stress if you are topping. Defoliate prior and a couple weeks into flower evenly. You’ve done plenty for now. :+1:

5 Likes

@Gatorsfn28,

:wink:

- - - [2021-07.01]:

@luis_dejesus,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (Could You Show Us A Photo Perhaps To Help You):

{NoFlower}:

~ ~ ~

@YEMteca,

{#:two: nd FanRule}:

{:lollipop: Non_Autos}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

@Ctaylor684
This one is actually bag seed. OG Kush. Hope it’s a female!

3 Likes

Talk to her lmao that’s what I did with my bag seed trapstar and to be real it’s one of the strongest plants I’ve grown considering everything I did to stress her !! Wish I had some male pollen and cuz I would def like seeds from her

4 Likes

I believe I’m on day 52. Pineapple express. Growing bigger daily.

8 Likes

Looking super happy for sure :+1:

3 Likes

Double grobo set up. First time grower.

Day 47 for both

Pic 1 & 2 - Cindy99 - I’m fast running out of space in the grobo. Any sage advice on how to handle such a predicament? I have read to drop the coco pod in and to gently guide the branches away.

Pic 3 - Strawberry Cough

13 Likes

Wow x2. Great looking plants! You’ve got some supercroping to do, dropping the coco pod in will gain you an inch or two. Here’s a little guidance for supercroping. :+1:

6 Likes

Anyone else growing pineapple express ?

1 Like

Thank you for the advice I will study and implement this. I’ll report on result. Thanks again!

Similar setup I have renaldo. Monster double monitor PC and 1 grobo. I have to keep the door shut for noises lol. Mostly the PC though.

1 Like

Day: 43; Transition Stage (5/14)

Wanted to take advantage of the one of the last safest windows to defoliate before we hit flower.

This plant is ready to take off in the coming days :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

Hey @Renaldo, any update on C99?

1 Like

TRAPSTAR

5 Likes

Frost

Stack

9 Likes

Trapstar
Got some pics just now with the lights off and just my phone… purple coming in

Day 39 of flower