Plants over 40 days but under 60

I think flowering you don’t want to go over 40 percent humidity from what I’ve been reading

1 Like

Oh Kush, day 70. Almost done 12/12 cycle. Looking pretty good!

I am not sure, but I suspect that with my mostly hands-off approach I am going to end up with lots of larf on the bottom. Oh well, I’ll get my CBD salve going!

6 Likes

Hey @rainstorm3

Are you that close to harvest? I get mixed up about our grow days. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I added 11 to mine due to multiple toppings and other LST. Here’s a snap shot of my grow and I’m at day 77 with 19 days of stage 5 left and then a 10 day flush prior to harvest. I may even have to add a week to my flower cycle to ensure its matured to my liking. How many days away until your flush?

3 Likes

@Azuri I have no idea where I’m at this grow! I switched around so much in the beginning and days added and subtracted here and there I’ve completely lost track.

I’m on day 70, but it’s actually day 80, and my flowering light cycle also got pushed back too. Sooooooooo anyone’s guess. Actually. I’m sure @Stephen has the goods but ya, I think if I had to guess my flush starts oct 3 or 4? But I’m not sure that makes sense as my grow is due to end officially Nov 8.

There has been too many adjustments for me to keep track. Lol. As of now I’m going by look of plant.

1 Like

My recommendation would be to find out how many days left in stage 5, I think it might be just a bit soon judging by the pics. The popcorn bud on the bottom is what it is but the main colas should fill out some more. :herb:

Another good read :point_down:

2 Likes

Hi @rainstorm3,

Here is what I’m seeing on my end for your schedule…

Harvest date expected is Nov. 8th, entering flush 10 days before that. From the looks of your buds, you should be right on!

Best,
Stephen

5 Likes

@Stephen excellent! Thanks.

2 Likes

@Chris @bruno @Stephen @bjorn can we have the app
Have a section where we can look at the schedule ? Basically what you screenshotted to @rainstorm3 is there a way you can add that to our app like you did the grow journal?

I think it would be very helpful for everyone to see how far along they are and how soon they are approaching different stages so they can plan accordingly for things like lollypop and also gear up to fight the smell !!

7 Likes

@Stephen
It would be cool to see this feature in the app and extend grow time from it as well…
Whoops like chris said I just took a huge hit on the gravity bong and didn’t see Chris comment lol

5 Likes

Thought I’d throw in Day 48 pics.

Guess I should have topped her, but I am happy.

8 Likes

She looks like she is still going to stack hard though !!! I go into flowering today wanna see what mine does I topped twice … nervous about lillypopping don’t wanna cut off too much

1 Like

Day 41 she sure has grown in the last few days. So cool to literally watch her grow by the day. Topped once and minor trimming to clear out the bottom bud sites, I used those and made some clones. It has Been super hot but she seems to be doing well.

8 Likes

If your looking for a more convenient way of getting the proper water for your plant I would invest in a Distilled water maker they are not that expensive…much easier then having to go get water every week😁

2 Likes

Finally her pistils are coming out. Its a girl! ($#@%!)

8 Likes

#freaking awesome our grows aren’t to far behind

What are you running again? @Todd.grobo

6 Likes

2017 cannabis strain of the year winner called special queen #1

• Breedeur: Royal Queen Seeds
  • Variété Originale: Cross maison
  • Type de graines disponible: Féminisée
  • Parents: Power Bud x Skunk
  • Origines pay-bas
  • Génotype Indica / Sativa
5 Likes

Niceee

1 Like

Oh sugar sugar 10x Zoom on a bud site or two !! She’s starting to smell like cherry fuel

8 Likes

How’s the smell outside the grobo?

1 Like

Honestly as of right now it just smells like a house that has plants in it not bad or weed like yet… and it’s only surrounding the grobo as of right now

3 Likes