Plants over 40 days but under 60

Hey thanks @Azuri. Just waiting for my nutes to arrive. My pump for the air stone shit the bed though. I bypassed it from the back panel, by removing the tube from the internal pump to my own. Don’t know why peeps were using infinite full mode when their pump shit out but here’s what I did;

See the cruddy shyte on top of the internal pump? Not sure why she shit the bed but I’ll bet it was because she got wet somehow. :+1::joy:

4 Likes

Thanks for all your help guys!

2 Likes

Any time! We’re always down to help if we can otherwise we’ll send you to Stephen. Good luck brother, and keep us posted. :+1::v:

1 Like

Ah yeah I’ve looked in that little access door and seen the airline I actually bought a spare pump as many were having issues at the beginning. Knock on wood mine has been ok.

I started getting a strange vibration I think similar to what @Rich had and it was driving me bananas trying to find the source. At first I thought it was some veg in the fans made sure it was they are clear. With the Grobo running I poked at the lower fan and bzzzzzt on my finger, doh don’t blaze before troubleshooting. Anywhoo turns out that ended that annoying vibration sound. This what led me to have a peak in little access door. :joy:

1 Like

Funny you say that. I got a new light recently and when I was setting her up and running preliminary tests there was this crazy noise from the fans. Thought, oh shyte, I got a bad unit! Turns out one of the ends of a zip tie was playing with the fan :joy::scream::exploding_head: freaked me out for a second but boy was I glad that was the issue and not a faulty unit. :+1::v:

1 Like

Hey @Memnock22 my 2 cents after looking really closely at the last pic you posted, does look like very beginning pistils… still won’t hurt for them to look at your data though.

Chronic Widow Day 58 (6/39) flowering. Before and after trim. Some stems turning reddish/purple, bud spots starting to show. Clipped off all new growth at the bottom + some of the fan leaves in the way of bud spots. Still learning the trim process. It seems like a lot of the fan leaves I need to trim have budding around the cola. Is this ok to trim or should I have left it. As always I appreciate the comments. @Azuri @Osage @Dew

MVIMG_20190202_191103|374x500

![MVIMG_20190202_192203|374x500]

(upload://pknCdi2xJJ6EGvTkj03eqPk0vVG.jpeg)

4 Likes

Before

After

4 Likes

Hey @Memnock22 I don’t think you got to much to worry about over there. She’s gonna explode now after that trim and looks really healthy. From what I’ve picked up on with stem color changing is the amount of light hitting it and genetics…

5 Likes

Looks great @Memnock22

Yeah it’s common for the stems to go reddish into flowering as well as change from soft to a more woody structure. On the pic from the top view I’d cut off one of those large leaves off each cola. The ones that hang over the centre of the plant. Let the light rain right down the middle of the plant. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

4 Likes

What they said!!! :point_up::point_up:

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

2 Likes

15 Likes

Day: 55; Salmon River OG

9 Likes

Day: 59

5 Likes

Day: 63

8 Likes

so my plant like 86 day & still no buds i think i messed up trimimg a lot through out the grow

Unless your plant was an auto its still in range! :eyes::seedling:

Here is my day 42 (transition 4 of 14) Wedding Cake feminized

What do you guys think? Look good or should anything be extended?

1 Like

thank you so much!

1 Like