Plants over 40 days but under 60

Day: 66; (14/39)

10 Likes

Day 51- As everyone says, the stretch is real. She’s perfect!

9 Likes

What the??? Holyyyyy. No kidding. Man. Lol. Our plants were almost the same a couple weeks ago, I extend the veg 2 weeks. Yours has exploded!

1 Like

She’s a true hybrid! And this is true @Russel_Richardson, we were. If I remember you just got into transition ya? Although she’s an indica, you still outta have height coming now too, I’m betting she’ll be extra bushy with the extended veg time-

1 Like

Yeah day 5 will begin later this evening of transition, and yeah the height growth is starting to get more noticeable, I have a drain and fill today so she’ll get a boost :wink:

3 Likes

Day 56 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Day 59 7/39 flower. I lost count on bud sites :grimacing:

8 Likes

Damn @Dew she stretched like crazy!! Looking real good

2 Likes

Day 41 Chronic Widow

5 Likes

Sup @Memnock22

Looking healthy, you’ll wanna give her a haircut when she transitions into flower giving those bud sites some good light.

3 Likes

Thanks @Azuri! This is my first grow so… still learning a lot. I’m going to assume you mean the fan leaves that are blocking any bud sights and lollipop once it stretches some. Thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

Yup, right now they are fueling your veg growth once you switch to flower trim those fan leaves they will grow back somewhat so another trim around 3 weeks in. Buds love light but find that sweet spot. You can already trim a bit of the undergrowth leaves.

5 Likes

Day 50 with a much needed haircut. This is my first trim. Feels like I took a lot but wondering if I need to cut those monster fan leaves as well.

6 Likes

Not sure what stage day 50 is for you but if you’re in transition or flower it’s time for the monster leaves to go.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. There’s probably some others that could go too that aren’t getting light.

2 Likes

One more again. I tried to bend a cola in the back and it went really soft. It’s still looking to the light so I hope it’s ok. Also took some fan leaves that had buds sites growing next to them. I hope that is the idea.

3 Likes

Hey mamnock, you could top her more if you want. :+1::v:

Should I? Even at this stage with pistils forming?

I don’t see any pistols I’m only seeing new growth? What day of what stage are you on @Memnock22

1 Like

@Azuri is there a way to tell? I think I am on week 2 or 3 of flowering stage. There are pistils they are really small right now.