Plants over 40 days but under 60

Day: 59; Pistils have arrived :seedling:

8 Likes

Nice @Rich what strain again? I’m 10 days away from flush and all of a sudden the stench is crazy … complete change from sugar cookie smell to gassy cake batter

3 Likes

Yeah @chris_barfield I’m on day 2 of flush and the smell has been noticeable for a fee weeks butnoretty much only when opening the office door. Mine is a skunk so there is smell

2 Likes

This is Hash Haze; Indica. The stretch of this plant over the last week has been a challenge to adjust to, but I think I have no other option than to supercrop. No worries though, we are right on track :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Yes I’ve heard hazes are a bit lengthy and finicky great choice

2 Likes

Day: 62; had to supercrop a few branches, these plants are incredibly resilient!

8 Likes

44 days!

7 Likes

Almost day 43 :grimacing:

6 Likes

Day: 66; (14/39)

10 Likes

Day 51- As everyone says, the stretch is real. She’s perfect!

9 Likes

What the??? Holyyyyy. No kidding. Man. Lol. Our plants were almost the same a couple weeks ago, I extend the veg 2 weeks. Yours has exploded!

1 Like

She’s a true hybrid! And this is true @Russel_Richardson, we were. If I remember you just got into transition ya? Although she’s an indica, you still outta have height coming now too, I’m betting she’ll be extra bushy with the extended veg time-

1 Like

Yeah day 5 will begin later this evening of transition, and yeah the height growth is starting to get more noticeable, I have a drain and fill today so she’ll get a boost :wink:

3 Likes

Day 56 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Day 59 7/39 flower. I lost count on bud sites :grimacing:

8 Likes

Damn @Dew she stretched like crazy!! Looking real good

2 Likes

Day 41 Chronic Widow

5 Likes

Sup @Memnock22

Looking healthy, you’ll wanna give her a haircut when she transitions into flower giving those bud sites some good light.

3 Likes

Thanks @Azuri! This is my first grow so… still learning a lot. I’m going to assume you mean the fan leaves that are blocking any bud sights and lollipop once it stretches some. Thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

Yup, right now they are fueling your veg growth once you switch to flower trim those fan leaves they will grow back somewhat so another trim around 3 weeks in. Buds love light but find that sweet spot. You can already trim a bit of the undergrowth leaves.

5 Likes