Plant turning red and drying out

I’m on day 25 of flower. My plant is turning red and drying out. Should I do anything different? I have been adding fish sh$&, hydro guard and bud candy. I’m wondering if I should switch to flush before it dies.

2 Likes

Im not an expert. But maybe nutrient burn. You are adding a lot of nutes on top of all the Grobo ones.

2 Likes

What BeeDubya said no need for flush just next drain and fill only use grobo nutrients do not dose your own and just see how she does!!

1 Like

- - - [2021-10.14]:

@Jaguar,

• (Where Is Your Light_ :bulb: Cover At):? :question:

• (You Will Want To Put It Back On, -And- Move The Buds Under It Over_ :arrow_right: To The Wall):

• (You Have Some Beauties In There_ :drooling_face: , You Don’t Want To Loose Them):

~~~

@Jaguar,

• (If This Is The New Normal, -Then- The Team Should Be Notified To Avoid Any Panic):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.22]:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

I don’t appear to have a light cover. My Grobo delivery had been delayed for a part I wonder If this was missed.

What do you think @Todd.grobo ?

3 Likes

Are you doing daily top off so you make sure it is filled? One other topic someone had a problem and he was never filling it :grinning: except the weekly water changes. Mine needs daily water now and yours is way more along that mine.

3 Likes

I also am using Fish S Bud C and HG and you cut back on the dose of the Bud C a little unless you remove the Grobo nutes in the last bottle or maybe the last 2 bottles and just use yours so it doesn’t get so much.

2 Likes

Yep I’m topping off every two days. I’m going to stop using the extra nutrients and see what happens.

2 Likes

OK good luck, that looks like a nice one, hope it works out. Mine is still much smaller.

I messed up dosing once and had to a drain and fill a little early, but when I started the Fish S and BC, it grew 3-4 inches overnight just about. If there is a problem, it would be the Bud C, you really can’t overdo it with the Fish S and HygroG many say.

1 Like