Plant is struggling, thoughts?

Hello all.

I’ve been growing my auto Gorilla Glue now for 65 days. Her flowering time is between 70-75 days. This past Sunday I did a water change and trimming and she she did not respond well… im curious what everyone’s thoughts are…

Water temp avg: 69.5
Inside humidity: 42%
Inside temp: 73

Her roots look really good and clean so I don’t think its water temp related. But I’m concerned that the canopy leaves I took off may have shocked her too much… I went a little higher than I probably should have…

Thanks for your help if you got any!

4 Likes

@McLovin6792,

• (How Does Your Pod Look [Dry As It Should Be]):?

• (Are You Keeping Track Of Your Nutrients [Did They Disperse As They Should]):?

• (Is Your Bubbler Working [AirStone Producing Bubbles]):?

• (More Questions To Ask Yourself In This Post):

[ Spots on leaves - #6 by SilverGrobo ]:

- - -

@McLovin6792,

• (My Husband Noticed His Not Dosing Before, -So- To Be Sure He Is Taking The Initiative On Marking His Bottles As A Precaution):

• (For Me, I’m Dosing Nutrients Myself So I’m positive It Would By My Own Fault Putting Her In [Cringe-Mode]): (It’s Easier To Shake Nutrients Before Dosing As Well):

• (At This Point It Would Be Your Call On [Drain/Fill] With Fresh [Water/Nutes] -And- Track Your Bottles):

~~~

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Hello silver!

Thanks for reaching out.

The pod is nicely dried out. No real moisture there. Zero dampening off in my opinion.

The air stone is working as it should be. I upgrade the air compressor and added a bigger stone since I’ve started this grow.

The nutrients are the only question mark. I wasn’t expecting issues so I stopped keeping track a few weeks back… nutrients are definitely a question mark at the moment.

-Corey

6 Likes

I think your plant was experiencing some copper deficiency.

https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-plant-problems/copper-deficiency

1 Like