Pink man goo anybody?

Ever since I saw a video on these sticky sweet pink and purple buds I’ve been searching for this strain. Finally got my hands on some. Supposedly this strain tops at 18% thc, but due to some mutation in the genes it secretes supper sweet resin like sap in flower stage boosting it up to 24%. Shes off to a good start

10 Likes

Looks like it​:sunglasses:she’s :eyes: healthy

2 Likes

Lookin good!

1 Like

Who’s the breeder?

CaliCropDoc

1 Like

She’s. Coming along strong. It’s been a challenge trying to keep the canopy flat.

![image|375x500]

6 Likes

You got this​:+1::eyes: very nice

2 Likes

Update on the bonsai. Quick question. Is it to late to remove one of the colas. I think I have to many in the back.

2 Likes

@KeefGreenLeef,

• ((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

• (Do what you like with this grow and have it as your base grow for the next grows): (Every grow can be a little different, play around with them and find your favorite way of growing): :infinity:

• (If your canopy is even, I wouldn’t worry about it): (Did one of your colas fall bellow the canopy):? :question:

- - -

• (AsTheySay [NoHarmNoFoul]): (Won’t hurt to let it be snipped): :scissors: :sunglasses:

--

3 Likes

No. They are grouped really tight in the back right corner. I was going for 3 x 3 Colas but one in the back had a twin sister. So I wanted to get rid of one so there wasn’t any competition between the 2 for space

3 Likes

Update: Day 84

5 Likes

Nice grow looking good :+1:t4:

1 Like

- - -

• (#ILoveYourScrogging): :bar_chart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

• (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blossom:

--

4 Likes

Grobo family! I’m can’t figure out why my buds are airy. I’ve tried different strains from different breeders and I cant seem to get nice fat and dense nugs What am I doing wrong.

5 Likes

I’m hoping to get my buds dense too. I wonder if genetics play a role.

2 Likes

I thought so too, but I’ve tried seeds from different sides of the planet. I got the same results. I have some seeds from dinafem that I’m gonna try next.

4 Likes

Did you check out this website? Might answer some questions:

3 Likes

Thanks for the reads.

2 Likes

She’s pink.

5 Likes

- - -

@KeefGreenLeef,

• (LotOfAmberTrichomes): {:sleeping: :sleeping_bed:}:

--

3 Likes