Pineapple express

Finally enough time off to trim it up properly. Here is a picture pre haircut. Getting bushy

2 Likes

Ya hopefully when they get that app updated, we won’t be searching through our roots… lol

1 Like

After trim. Just went to 12 and 12. Bud sites are exposed now

4 Likes

Hey @Wolf,

I’m seeing your pH at 6.0 just before your last drain, and 6.6 with the new water. The system adjusted the pH down to 6 where it is being maintained. (I’m seeing 5.8 to 6.1) The recipe for your stage is set to keep the pH in that range, and the unit will adjust hourly. If you were sitting in 4.5 pH, your plant would not be happy, and would be showing signs of stress.

Stephen

My meter reads 7 in the calibration solution I’m planning on checking it again later.

Big trim yesterday already over it and growing like crazy

3 Likes

Filled her up today getting thirsty. Needs a mid week top off

1 Like

4 Likes

As fast as I trim the big leaves over the Bud sites more explode over them in days. Can’t believe how fast they grow:sunglasses:

4 Likes

Stretching out but seems to be yellowing. Water change today hopefully it’s just my imagination.

4 Likes

Think I might trim some fan leaves 1 more time. I don’t want to over trim but it looks pretty bushy yet.

1 Like

She is a beast! I can’t wait to get to that stage :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Wolf lookin reeaaaal good. What day are you on?

Day 67. Day 1 of 43 flowering

4 Likes

5 Likes

Trimmed again just leaves

1 Like

Ready for this one?! Lol yours looks great

2 Likes

Might be small, but those are still really nice looking buds @toeknee. What would you do different? …or not do?

I’d read more about topping, but next grow I will not be touching the plant except for trimming. I agree about the look of the buds though

3 Likes