Pineapple express

I cut most of the bad leaves off looking mostly well

3 Likes

@Wolf looking pretty healthy to me!

1 Like

Day 29 . Got my internet back today changed water, and cut off the rusty leaves . Looking good I’ve been gone and worried about it . Apparently my fears were unfounded.

4 Likes

@wolf Looking good.

Yeah I’m sure at some point someone mentioned that you don’t need a wifi connection 100% of the time. If your unit was able to connect with internet at random points it should be long enough to “talk” with Grobo sever. Your plant made it. :+1: Good luck with the rest of your grow. :herb:

1 Like

Day 33

3 Likes

Hope I didn’t cut it too low. Baby’s first topknot removal.

2 Likes

@Wolf,
1b-
to me… :green_thumb:

1 Like

Hi @Wolf,

I agree with @SilverGrobo, it looks like you have done a great job so far! Your schedule has you flipping to flower in 3 days, I’d like to add another week to that, to allow your topping to recover before you enter flower.

What say you?

Stephen

2 Likes

Sure sounds fine to me

Awesome!

I’ve added 14 days to stage 3 (We can always adjust in a week if she takes off). You will flip into flowering in about 17 days, harvesting around Jan. 10th.

Best,
Stephen

Ok thank you

1 Like

Water change today she looks happy

3 Likes

Day 37. The lights just popped on 4 am.

2 Likes

Day 38 trimmed a little more bud sites exposed

3 Likes

Another thumbs up have not had much time lately. Growing itself thanks to grobo

5 Likes

Day 48 now. Have not had much time at all to mess with it . Trimming and changing water.

3 Likes

Day 50 something. Have not had much time for the last 3 weeks. Changed water today 1 day late. Was extended 14 days. Should jump to flower stage any day now. I lost track.

5 Likes

Must be in flower stage now lights are on 12/12. Have a nice ph meter now. Wish I knew what we were aiming for,and what my machine is reporting it’s keeping it set to.

1 Like

Hey @Wolf, I hope/think they’re gonna update the app to tell us that info soon…:pray: at least where your pH/EC levels are at for where you are on your grow. As far as the pH goes, I’m pretty sure you should be going for anything between 5.5-6.5. Slightly more acidic like they do lol. Hope this helps-

1 Like

Changed water today. I checked it after I emptied it’s 4.50. The water I’ve been filling with is 6.5. Does it drop ph during the week? I’m going to wait a few hrs for it to equalize then check the resivor just don’t like lifting it and exposing the roots

1 Like