Pineapple Express G13

Been there done that, my friend! You’re well ahead of where I was. Check my last grow :sob::joy:

1 Like

Where is your last grow?

Here’s the link for it:
Orion’s Northern Lights

3 Likes

Was it not a good grow? It looks nice. What Humidifier is that and can I put the Grobo into a tent to better control humidity levels with a humidifier in said tent?

1 Like

lol it turned out to be a boy if you scroll thru it… thought that might be encouraging.

TaoTronics. Recommend all over the forum.
There’s even an Amazon link in that thread further up but here it is TaoTronics Humidifier Amazon Link

1 Like

Oh shit. How does that happen? Where did you get the seed? Have you heard of anyone putting the grobo into a tent?

Scroll through old forums and threads is my best advice. There’s so much info and questions already asked that you’d benefit from. Look up keywords to your questions on the forum for old threads here. It’ll help you out faster.

2 Likes

Random question. I have the grobo premium with the glass on the front. If the room light is on will Light get through and mess up the flowering? I guess what I’m asking is I have the grobo start in the same room and I’m wondering if the light from the start will mess up the flowering darkness.

1 Like

It will only mess it up if the light is directly in front of the Grobo. Otherwise you’ll be good. Maybe keep it on top of the Grobo

3 Likes

Ok. Here is day ten of flush. Wondering what everyone thinks as far as ripeness goes. :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Oh one other thing. I noticed on the biggest cola that these little pods have formed on the flower and white Hairs are growing out of them again. Some others have them but smaller. Can you see them? And what is going on with this?

2 Likes

Looks Good And Ready To Me…
Might Just Be Stretch… So Growin More.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

8 Likes

Congrats on your harvest!

4 Likes

Thanks. Doesn’t look like it will be much but I’m learning still :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

@Tebori Same Boat, Not A Whole Lot But Quality On Point!!

3 Likes

Can I just say how amazing this turned out? It smells, tastes amazing it also has a great effect.

6 Likes

Looks primo!

2 Likes

It did turn out great that’s for sure.

2 Likes