Pha720's GDP {HARVESTED}

7 Likes

Day 7 of Flower GDP

Seeing white pistils and smells are beginning to be pungent. Very excited.

7 Likes

looks good, nice fans! The canopy looks fantastic, can’t wait to see more pics.

3 Likes

DAY 89 OVERALL | FLOWER DAY 16/41

Any defoliation suggestions?

How does the lower branches look?

White pistils coming in real nice!

8 Likes

Any leaves cpvering bud sites should go. Looks like she will be big

5 Likes

Thank you. What do you think about the lower branches below first fan? Take off completely too? Thanks

Too much if I do take that much off?

5 Likes

I am by no means a champ but I’d remove around 60-80% of what you marked off and then play it by ear. If she needs more removed you can remove them later, just don’t go postal and it should be just fine

8 Likes

Top indicated leaves yes. Dont worry about the bottom yet. See which ones make it to the top. Then remove whats below in small chunks.

6 Likes

Did a clean up :ok_hand::smirk:

11 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

OVERALL DAY 98 | FLOWER DAY 25

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

IS IT TOO LATE TO REMOVE POPCORN BUDS? ANY SUGGESTIONS OR LET THE PLANT DO ITS THING?

9 Likes

looks good. Anything below 2nd fan will be popcorn bud, the rest is stacking nicely. Easily a month left yes?

1 Like

It looks that way in terms of timeline but as you already know it’s based on the trichomes.

Do you think it’s too late to remove everything below the second fan?

1 Like

If its an auto, maybe noy. If its photo go for it. Not too much though nice cuts

1 Like

It’s a photoperiod plant. What do you mean by nice cuts?

1 Like

Clean sharp cut
Dont pull.

2 Likes

How much would you say I should remove? Thanks for your guidance with my first plant. :pray:

1 Like

Personally id leave em
You have 8 branches in the bottom photo that are the same width and 2 to 3 that are not. Cut the ones that are not off and force growth on the 8 branches. Slowly clean up below each maybe 1 bud all today and in a few days 1 or 2 more per branch up to 2nd fan

3 Likes

@pha720,

• (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blossom:

• (YouAreDoingAGreatJob): :green_thumb:

• (#YourGrowYourCall): :innocent:

- - -

• (BeautifulGrow): (StackingSoNicely): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

- - -

@pha720,

• (She’ll have more time to stack): (More [YumYums] For You): [:yum:]:

--

4 Likes