Peyote Cookies

This is my current grow in the Grobo. She was a slow starter but I left her alone and today I open the door to find this beauty. Gave her a topping and clipped a few tiny leaves at the bottom.

11 Likes

Looks really healthy, name sounds like it’s going to ruin your day…in a good way :joy:

5 Likes

Wow I haven’t posted updates on this one in a while.

9 Likes

Wtf that’s after 16 days lol!!:astonished:

1 Like

:eyes: looking good!!! Question: Do you let the grobo do most the work or are you really hands on?

2 Likes

I’m guessing hands on it’s been lollipopped and I’m gonna say trimmed a couple times too

4 Likes

I’m pretty hands on but not too much. What I mean by that is I’ll do all the training methods but I’ll do them once a week when I drain and fill. Also I noticed if you do too much all at once or too often it will slow down the plant growth and it will take quite some time to recover.

5 Likes

Ok so I completely forgot to take before pictures but in the past 9 days this plant has stretched right onto the light creating an eclipse for all underneath. I tried my best it was a ton of work but let me know what you guys and gals think of my handy work :grin::metal:

5 Likes

Looks like a spiderweb lol. That must have taken forrreeevvvverrrrr lol

3 Likes

Man It took sooooo much time. But I had no choice. It was already burning the leaves touching the light.

2 Likes

That’s crazy, wow. How far into flower are you?

2 Likes

14 days of transition is done and now day 2 of flowering.

2 Likes

Oh god lol so she’s still going to grow a bit

2 Likes

:tired_face: note to all. If you are growing peyote cookies start transition way before reaching the second fan lol.

5 Likes

When researching seeds I’ve noticed some plants grows are short, medium, or tall. Peyote Cookies I’m guessing a ‘tall’ grow? Good to know the 2nd fan suggestion doesn’t apply to tall plants

3 Likes

Surprisingly she is doing good!

5 Likes

Here she is in all her glory.

I didn’t think this would turn out good at all but I kept her going regardless.

Harvest day today and surprisingly I didn’t have to much overly toasted buds.

Every grow I learn a valuable lesson. Today’s lesson is that when you shop for seeds, always research the strain to see how tall she will get and switch to transition earlier if you know that the particular strain gets really tall.

10 Likes

@Stephane,

((#Harvest)): :clap:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

--

((#Perfect)): :nerd_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

((#TheMoreYouknow)): :brain:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::brain:

--

3 Likes

:+1::medal_sports::seedling::mortar_board::clap:

3 Likes

That’s awesome lol. Did you do a final weigh?

2 Likes