PDF manual

Is there a pdf that I can download? Something that explains and breaks down the stages during recipes. When the fans come on. What the nutrients are doing in stages. There’s a lot of good info. But I find myself spending a lot of time searching for answers to things It’s good and social and helpful. But something I can pick up and look at is much better and fasted. It’s an automated machine I know. But how everything works shouldn’t be a secret or have to dig for information. It’s all there. Just condense it. To many loose ends to track during grow process. All the info is there just condense it and have a downloadable pdf. Just a though. The website is great and helpful. Sometimes you just want to say. “Ok what’s happening this week”. And look at a broke down answer. Fans coming on during vegetation is too vague. More precise info. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

2 Likes

There isn’t anything like that I know of although that would be amazing. Funny that I thought the same thing. I spent a lot of time on here searching for the answers and found a lot of the time it’s easier just to post a question and ask the people here. I’ve compiled my own documentation within a note on my phone which has everything and pictures etc. a compilation of info from over a year. A detailed grow guide would be amazing for starters on the grobo.

2 Likes

I agree. It’s my machine I should know the ins and outs of how it works from the manufacturer. It’s frustrating sometimes. Like they own it and I’m just borrowing it.

I’d like to get an answer from grobo?

I am also keeping a record of what this machine does because of what I just said. Thank you :sunglasses:

I really dont think it is very complicated. I think all the fans run 24/7 and the only real thing the Grobo does is once a week during the water change dispense the bottles depending on what stage your in. Other than that, I think the only real thing besides maybe monitoring the ph, is adjust the light dependent on stage your in.

If you guys want it, I would look if it came out, but I really don’t need it. Why I bought a Grobo :grinning: did not want to fuss much and know all that.

2 Likes

I guess I’m more proactive than reactive. I would rather know what I was looking at than wait for the problem. Grobo operates reactively after the problem already exists. Make sense? Like I know all then Ins and outs of my vehicle. Noticing problems before it breaks. :+1:t2: They made this machine and they know exactly how it works. Pass that info to me please :sunglasses::+1:t2:

2 Likes

The fans change depending on what stage of growth you’re in as do the lights. It’s automated yes but all of this information is good to know especially for someone who is wanting to learn and move into a different means of grow later like a tent etc. it’s also important to know because things can be added to help the grow and produce better outcomes. For example I have three extra fans in my grobo that I turn on at different stages also ( so knowing the Grobo air movements is key) I also use a humidifier , along with 3-d printed scrogs , extra monitors for Humidity and temp control and water temp gauge. Everyone has their different reasons and approach to Grobo but I personally like knowing everything about the machine etc. it’s not a perfect system and isn’t fully automated so to speak.

2 Likes

I agree. I think it’s for the purpose of keeping you using their supplies etc. why not have a ph display on the app? That would be great. They can see it on their end why can’t we? I’d love that change. So I understand where you’re coming from for sure. Even the bottles don’t say what they are and what nutrients are in 3-5. Can you find out? Yes but why not make it known from the front. I get you.

1 Like

Stacey just emailed me and appreciated the feed back. Also she said there working on something like that. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yes your guys input is valuable beyond anything. I definitely appreciate it as a first timer. I can see bigger in my future :sunglasses::+1:t2:

1 Like

Found this and downloaded. Just needs more details on fans and nutrient dispersing times. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I do understand, but unless they release “full control” options, so we can control, set and make all the changes, do our own recipes and things like that, this is always going to be a “proprietary” type device set and controlled by Grobo. Your much better off buying a full grow kit for $600 and doing it all yourself if that is what your looking for. Seems not the best investment :rofl: to buy “possibly” the worlds smallest grow box for thousands then spend hundreds or more trying to maximize yield when ANYTHING in a cheap $600 grow tent will be 3-4-5 feet taller and quadruple or even more the yields.

1 Like

I totally understand. I wouldn’t have the space for much. And I do love the fact that it’s automated. I would just like to understand it more not so much to control it. I love checking on my plant without to many worries. Everyone responds pretty quick to help from what I’ve researched. I feel confident and content with my grobo for sure. I really appreciate good honest input. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Agree to disagree. Even with me taking full control which is what I’ve done and you can do in the Grobo. I’d still rather do that then a tent grow etc. you can do a generic grow, use yours own nutes and control airflow , humidity , ph etc. which is what I’m doing but this is still way more manageable than a tent grow. Again people have different reasons so saying someone is better off doing something a way you think they should doesn’t mean it’s true. This varies person to person. I doubt I’ll ever go to tent grow. I’ll just keep modifying my grobo process.

2 Likes

Nice man. The grow guide would be fantastic.

1 Like

Yeah I totally get it . I just want some good smoke in the end :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

- - - [2021-09.16]:

Sep 16, 2:07 AM

@Gunk,

• (This Should Help Some): {:wink:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes