Papery Leaves

My plant looks fine, but feels papery. An hour sifting through Google results didn’t help elucidate the matter :grimacing: Any thoughts?

Jack Herer (Auto) Day 28: 18/21 Early Veg

1 Like

Looks fine

1 Like

So it’s normal for the leaves to feel a little dry? Is it just how some strains grow? Or is it because of the stage of growth I’m in?

I don’t think how it feels to you has any bearing on the plants health is all I’m saying.

2 Likes

Ok, I hope you’re right!

@Hellyesshedid,

(Your older [leaf tips] look like they are dead, are by any chance you keeping in touch with [SupportTeam]):? :question: (Your new growth looks good, but just don’t want this to escalate): :thinking:

--

(Sorry never have had tried [Autos]): (I Searched It though): :green_thumb:

((#Auto)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=auto

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

(Do what you like with this grow and have it as your base grow for the next grows): (Every grow can be a little different, play around with them and find your favorite way of growing):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=yourgrowyourcall%20%20user%3Asilvergrobo

--

3 Likes

Yeah, that was before I installed a new Bluelabs pH probe. Also before I found out that pressing “Fill” again immediately after a drain & fill makes the unit register the drain & fill as a failure which affects nute dispensing :grimacing:

Edit: Newest pics
Day 31: 21/21 Early Veg (I’m going to add another week before letting it go to Transition though)

2 Likes

add 2 or 3 more weeks to your stage and shell grow nice and big

2 Likes

Have you ever had a recipe that has no late veg?
This is an auto if I’m not mistaken so I have no experience but, this plant doesn’t look at all close to transition.
And if she adds more tine to an auto will it matter if they grow at there own pace?

2 Likes

if it’s an auto then add in flowering. Not vegetation. You’ll likely add in 2 to 4 weeks into just flowering

2 Likes

Not following.
She said that her recipe did not have any late vegetation is that a thing or is something off?

1 Like

No auto recipes don’t have late vege.
So add in flowering

3 Likes

Got it thanks! Wish it was a way to see the recipe schedules in full without applying them.

2 Likes

So I should just leave it in Transition for now?

[Edit: this is a generic recipe, not a perfect match]

Thanks for clarifying for me Bobbie!

1 Like

Yeah that’s what @Todd.grobo was trying to convey to us, he said add 2- 4 weeks in flower mode.

1 Like

Hmm … remember when @vegetato said this:

Extending early vegetation in autos? - #2 by vegetato - Community - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

Anyone know what the difference would be between extending an auto in early veg as opposed to in flowering?

2 Likes

Yes I do remember but I wasnt sure about it.
I believe this was his own personal schedule he was implementing. He was sharing his experience that was working for him, as a blueprint for others to try.

@Todd.grobo has been around a lot longer so I’m more familiar with his growing abilities.

Another great person to ask about autos would be @Osage and I think @SilverGrobo has grown her fair share of them before.

P.s you may have to try it @Todd.grobo way and also @vegetato way to see which you prefer but if you do, use the same strain to tell the difference.

3 Likes

Yeah, you’re right. There’s so many variables to how these seeds can grow that no one person’s formula is 100% reliable. I’ve followed @Todd.grobo 's advice for now and let it go into Transition.

1 Like

Hey @Stephen, any opinion on whether it’s be better for me to extend in early veg or in flowering for my jack Herer Auto under the Generic Hybrid Auto recipe?