Over 100days

Hi guys I am currently over 100days growing dinafem original amnesia and within the last week it started to finally bud and get heavy resin. I’m not sure how much longer I should wait to flush and the tips of all my leaves are starting to turn brown. Any advice would he greatly appreciated

1 Like

2 Likes

Me personally I like to start the flush a week before the grobo recipe for a total of 2 weeks flush

1 Like

This is probably a dumb question but how do I know when that is?

Not a dumb question at all @Blackthumb . Your flush starts right after you flower phase of the grow ends.

To see when that is, you just need to open up the grobo app and clear all notifications. Once that is done you will see which day of which ever phase of growth you are in and how many days are left.

4 Likes

Awesome. Thank you guys for all your help!

2 Likes

I’m supposed to be on day 3 of flush, alot of my leaves are getting a little brown and my grow isnt very full yet. Should I extend the grow?

1 Like

From looking at your plant it looks like a beast and is for sure too close to the lights. I’ll let the pros chime in on this one but I don’t think extending the grow would be good considering the massiveness of your plant :stuck_out_tongue:

Some discolouration/browning is normal as the plant is going through its flush. No nutrients in the water so the plant will utilize the nutrients within the leaves.

3 Likes

Yeah she wouldn’t stop growing. I tried topping early and super cropping but she just wanted the moon. Alot of the stems are almost 90 degrees but the buds dont look very full. I feel like she only started budding strong a few days ago

1 Like

Hey @Blackthumb, your buds look like mine as far as ripeness. You still got a few weeks I’d say before flushing.

1 Like

Hi Drew,

How do I go about delaying the flush as I believe I am in day 3 of it?

@blackthumb open up a support ticket.

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

Grobo team will get you sorted out :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey don’t worry about how full your buds are becuase the swelling really happens in the last 2-3 weeks but when you flush it’s a form of positive stress as it tricks the plant into thinking the grow is over which sends it into overdrive as far as bud swelling and trichomes production

6 Likes

Hey @Blackthumb,

I’ve adjusted your schedule for you, back into flower for another 2 weeks to fill out. Touch base in a couple weeks to ensure it’s time to flush with a pic or two. Your new expected harvest is approximately January 27th.

Stephen

3 Likes

Thank you very much!!

2 Likes

Hi guys I’m in about 115days on my grow and 1 more day before I start my flush. Shes very resinous but the buds are not very dense. From these pics do you think i need more time in grow stage?

3 Likes

Hey @Blackthumb,

That’s a big green beast for a Blackthumb! A couple observations and tips for you:

1. Super cropping is your friend in this case. When the plant is approaching the top of the unit, we want to pinch, twist and bend the stems to a 90 degree angle. This keeps them in the spotlight, which will keep those buds stacking and filling out.

2. Your buds seem to have snuck into the corners which is a mix of good and bad. The good is they won’t be experiencing much light burn, but they also won’t bulk up as much being out of the light zone.

3. Good job lollipopping! I love the clean look of your under-canopy. Removing the larf and popcorn bud down there, helps to bulk up your primary colas.

4. You may be able to gain a bit of space by popping your cocopod down through the support lid. Push it down as far as it will go.

5. I’d consider pulling her down, if the trichomes look dusty/amber. You won’t get much more weight letting her run much longer.

Good luck on the harvest/cure and looking forward to seeing your next run.

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

Hi Stephen

As always thank you for your response.
Believe it or not I supercropped and the photos dont really show the back
ones are all pretty much at 90 degrees and still smashing the ceiling. This
strain is def not for the indoors. I have pushed the pod as low as I can
go due to the base stems being spread wide. In order to go lower I’d have
to cut at east 1 of the branches and wonder if that would he an ok trade
off?

I will def cut off the bottom larf and popcorn bud. I kept struggling with
doing it when seeing the trichomes and figured little was better then none

My 1st successful grow hopefully I get an ok yield. Will take pics when done

1 Like

Hi Stephen

As always thank you for your response.

Believe it or not I supercropped and the photos dont really show the back ones are all pretty much at 90 degrees and still smashing the ceiling. This strain is def not for the indoors. I have pushed the pod as low as I can go due to the base stems being spread wide. In order to go lower I’d have to cut at east 1 of the branches and wonder if that would he an ok trade off?

I will def cut off the bottom larf and popcorn bud. I kept struggling with doing it when seeing the trichomes and figured little was better then none

My 1st successful grow hopefully I get an ok yield.

1 Like

I wouldn’t cut anything to go lower, you are pretty much at the end it seems. Are you able to view your trichomes with a 60x jewellers loupe? They should be majority cloudy and amber. This is the sign it’s time to chop.

Stephen