Out of #3,4,5

I ran out of bottles 3,4,5 with 37 days of flowering to go. Should I have replaced them? I had extras so I did.

3 Likes

Yes you should, good work. You will need those bottles all the way up until the flush period at the very end of your grow.

3 Likes

Thanks man, this was yesterday

6 Likes

5 Likes

Looking good! Question for you, on your last water change were the bottles empty and this your plant received no nutrients? Or did you happen to change them before the water change so that the unit would be able to dispense them? If you did miss a dose, go ahead and conduct another water change as you do not want her to be missing any meals especially at this stage!

2 Likes

I changed them out before the water :sweat_drops: change and she did a normal dispensing. Also added about a 1.5ml of hydrogaurd. I see that you have added other nutrients, do you recommend this?

1 Like

I recommend doing what you feel necessary and comfortable with! I honestly grow for fun, thus the supplements I add are just one way I’ve found increase that feeling. 100% Hydroguard (or a similar beneficial) is something I recommend everyone use, I would bump up your dosage to 5mL and be sure that you are adding it AFTER the grobo dispenses it’s nutrients & Cal-Mag (bottles 3,4 & 5). Also if you do opt to add any supplements, be sure that Hydroguard is always last in the feeding regime.

3 Likes

Good to know, what’s the reason for adding the hydrogaurd after the nutrients dispense?

1 Like

Ok so ur using ur own nutrients on top of what they sent u for the grobo or u just replaced them with ur own

3 Likes

According to people who know, adding it last safe harbors the beneficial bacteria in some way or another, apparently the bacteria can be damaged/weakened by the other solutions when added to a watered down hydroguard.

1 Like

Thanks again, your a wealth of knowledge!

2 Likes

I use additives/supplements in addition to the Grobo nutrients. I have researched them and found them to be a high quality line of products. See no reason to switch from Grobo nutrients at the moment.

3 Likes

So if u don’t mind me asking I’ve been using pure blend grow Products for my grow I did out doors an I like the results I got but I’ve been hearing fox :fox_face: farms products is the way to go what do u suggest an witch ones are u using for ur indoor grow

5 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: got u

2 Likes

I’m not the guy to ask on that Choppo, my only growing experience is with the Grobo.

1 Like

Fox farm is great. Beginning to end.

3 Likes

:+1:t2: Thanks :blush: Todd I appreciate that

1 Like

Another quick question with the hydroguard if u already started ur grow is it ok to add that later on after I get it or just wait for the next grow

3 Likes

I dont use hydroguard. Not available in canada. Maybe @Mpower11 knows

2 Likes

It’s ok to start using hydroguard at anytime but remember it’s used to prevent root rot not really cure. So if your water temps are above 70 I would start using ASAP with every water change.

3 Likes