Gold Leaf Grobo *HARVESTED*

Hey man! Thanks for the ratio, very excited to add CO2 to the mix. I’m also looking to add better nutrients to my grow as well. Do you use the additional nutrients before or after the grobo dispenses nutrients from the bottles. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Hey man! Great username btw watched that movie last night. And great question!

That depends on the nutrient in question. For instance, Silica would have to be placed in first as it binds and otherwise creates a weird consistency with the other nutrients when placed in after anything else.

As for anything granular, same thing. Has to be mixed in first, I would not recommend anything granular besides recharge, and only if you have a problem.

Any additive like Hydroguard or Orca (mycorrhizal inoculant) has to be added last, after the Grobo has dispensed it’s nutrients in order to not mess with the ph/ppm reading of the sensor.

I also believe Big Bud will be beneficial but only when used correctly. I may purchase Bud Candy as well, but I already have molasses (similar). I don’t feel that sticky things will do well in the Grobo… though I have no experience to back this up. :man_shrugging:

Some people like to add tons of things but I believe Grobo has got you covered, except with Silica. I’ve noticed a significant increase in stem rigidity at the base when using silica.

As for pretty much every other nutrient, the Grobo supplements them with its automated nutrient feeding system.

6 Likes

Wanna hash bash!! :+1:t3::green_heart:

2 Likes

@OrionsCeiling Thanks man, I appreciate the direction!

3 Likes

Topped again! Healthy gurl

Extending another week, probably two.
Stay tuned as I modify my CO2 contraption!

6 Likes

About 36hrs after topping, right before bed:
Looking great, topped off reservoir as she drank ~1/2gal. Going to remove lower branches after I sort out the CO2 situation…

Here is the dried harvest! All trimmed, came out to 3.8oz of bud, 1.5oz of trim! Couldn’t be happier with my first harvest, and will try to post the best pics of tops ASAP!

P.S. I found two seeds in that 1/8th of OGK shake… ew. But at least I might be able to make that overpriced shake worth it! :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Day 41 (Late Veg 14/21)
Drain/Fill today used 4mL Tree trunk and 3mL Orca after fluids dispense. I’m amazed at speed of growth. Gonna have 5 main tops…
She’s getting beefier! And I took three clones that look healthy, trying to root them in my old coco pods I don’t plan on using. Hopefully I’ll get another tent soon to grow them out :crossed_fingers:

Here’s the clones, I made use of some FOOP by dipping the clones in it and then immediately placing them in the damp pods after they were soaked in weak Orca/Recharge water mix. Covered with a homemade humidity dome and placed in my tent (65%RH) after spraying them with water.

2 Likes

Here is my new CO2 contraption/generator! I rigged it to run through a tube, and snaked it behind my Grobo and through the port, up behind the fan. Successfully generating co2!

5 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

These lower fan leaves are massive. That is all.

5 Likes

Me with these fan leaves

4 Likes

That’s the biggest leaf :leaves: I’ve ever seen. May want to try saving it for the Guinness Book of World :earth_americas: Records. :green_heart::leaves::laughing::raised_hands:t3::clap:t4:

She is beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Stem is looking very strong. Have a feeling she’s gonna get tall

3 Likes

I would agree. She’s right below the second fan by an inch. I suppose she’ll be ready for flower sooner than later!

Sooo I’ve discovered big fan leaves mean the humidity is too high and the plant spends more energy on leaf size so it can transpire at the correct rate so that is probably my doing.

How cool! Either way, I’ll lower the humidity a bit and she should be just fine. Growing explosively fast either way. I was going to let her go in late veg for another week after 21 days Early Veg but I believe I’ll let her transition after about 21 days if I feel right about it.

1 Like

Dang man! She has some big ol leaves! Looking great :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 days ago

Today: added a little gnome friend!

Looking to transition any day now!

4 Likes

Day 54 (Transition Day 1/14)
Kicked it into gear looking good so fa, gonna wait til transition is over to defoliate. I love her structure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I will be applying the @Mr.420 method of LST/SCROG to the best of my ability as soon as my cables come in today!

6 Likes

Day 57 Transition (4/14)
Leaf strip/defoliation and second round of clones.
Next leaf strip day 14-21 of flower and then again on day 42

FYI: The note pad is for my tent grow!

6 Likes

Omg the tent :camping:

4 Likes

They’re preparing for blast off :eyes::seedling::green_heart:

2 Likes