Orion’s Critical Purple

Good Luck… Hopefully you will get a high Yeld…
Looking like it’ll do just that

3 Likes

She keeps stretching!! not sure ow to lessen the stretch… I’ll try to increase aeration but only so confident in this. I’ll add pics later. My phone has been on the fringe…

1 Like

I definitely would like to see :eyes::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Light comes on in T-4 h 40 mins :clap:

1 Like

Whoops lol I’m dumb wrong thread, I’ll get a pic at the moment

1 Like

She’s about ready for a final prune & trim

3 Likes

2 Likes

Our second major pruning! She loves to stretch. I’m going to add more water w/ big bud in it to the plants. They’ll need a good topping off tonight. Hopefully they start to dense up! I see the buds forming.

4 Likes

Wow that did stretch :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I think this round of LST will do it… but no promises it’ll be perfect. The buds are certainly developing!

4 Likes

Can’t wait till the final run :running_man: wanna see how she turns out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Post #79 on day 79, how bout that. Hope everyone had a Good Friday the 13th yesterday! I sure did. My gal is coming along swimmingly. I think the added light is helping the tops to do their thing.

3 Likes

She’s
Just
Big

Budlets everywhere. Let’s hope we end up with nugs :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Drain/Fill today
2.5gal
5mL big bud after nutrients finish dispensing
2mL Orca Myco
B
E
A
S
T
Low key scared of this beast’s capabilities. I’m hoping these buds bulk instead of larfy buds. But we’ll see. I’ll run her again after this. Solid plant genetics and fun to work with, for sure👌And smells like what you’d expect from purple!
:purple_heart:

4 Likes

So it’s been a while since I’ve posted in here but I think my gal is re-vegging on her own. Super weird. I’m like 100 days in I don’t really wanna chop her down but I’m kind of confused. Damn autos got me in a tizzy :rofl: this thing just won’t stop. Pics to come tonight. also harvesting my 3x3!

3 Likes

4 Likes

That behemoth won’t quit! You’re doing a great job of keeping her tamed, but damn girl, slow down! Lol

4 Likes

I would recommend getting your grobo on a hard surface so air can pass under it. And out of the corner. If you have a piece of stone like granite it also helps cooling. I extended my legs all the way out :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks, she’s NUTS. I’m definitely doing more LST and supercropping in Veg next round. This thing is acting like it was monster cropped. There’s a few dense buds here and there… we’ll see about the rest. Might just be larfy in the end but we’ll see. Super weird :joy:

4 Likes

Well we made it past harvest and dry and I’ve severely neglected the thread. Here we are @Chad_Johnson i think I should’ve asked more questions about your training techniques prior to growing, I’ll admit. But I pulled her anyway. No point to me in weighing it as most of it was larf and I froze it. Probably got a quarter in smokeable buds but I’m not upset. She gave me issues and mold in one bud which sucked. I tossed it out. Smell is similar to how it was in flower. Imagine purple Dank. Somewhat sweet.

Here’s a pic from her final few days alive

5 Likes