Orion’s Critical Purple

We have life!

10 Likes

For anyone wondering why the pod is so deep in the slot, I used a peat rapid rooter as opposed to the coco pods that come with the Grobo. First time using this method, so I will keep you all up to date on the little girl’s health as the days go by. Here she is, end of day 5

7 Likes

@OrionsCeiling,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Germination day 9/10
The rapid rooter pod is working but retaining too much moisture from the water b/c i never removed water from the res after filling, so the bubbles made it too wet.

No roots are showing through the to the reservoir yet, so I may extend germination. The roots are in the pod but they’re not reaching to the water quite yet :confused: Though, I think I’ll just push on through. She’s a bit droopy due to the amount of water in the coco pod. We’ll try and see if she catches :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Update: root has begun to reach!

Method for success: removing 1 or 2 cups of water from the reservoir.

3 Likes

How’s the baby girl doing? :grapes::dna::woman_singer:t2::raising_hand_woman:t2::closed_umbrella::unicorn::open_umbrella::umbrella::crystal_ball::purple_heart::heart_decoration::peace_symbol::yin_yang::wheel_of_dharma::womens::purple_circle::purple_square:

3 Likes

Truckin’ along just fine :relaxed: Taproot(s) looking healthy and white. Water change tomorrow!

Spent some time reading @Chad_Johnson ’s post about his second Critical Purple Auto and I assume I will top her once as he did and LST to keep her down. She’s looking good! I’m content.

5 Likes

Agreed :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I think she’s ready for the additional nutrients in transition stage. Second to last day of early veg (13/14) & hoping to see healthier growth from her then. I will let her remain in transition until the appearance of bud formations.

1 Like

Day 25: Day 1 of transition
Healthy enough to top. Stem looking strong and she’s stout for the moment. Hoping for a solid increase in growth rate any day now.

1 Like