Orion’s Critical Purple

Beastly!!!

3 Likes

Looking :eyes: gd bro :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

She is! I’m anxious to train her down and chop some of the lowers. I’ll post pics but my goal is six “upper main” stems and 4 “lower mains”. I think this will be perfect.

Second drain/fill in flower today. :crossed_fingers:

Thanks J! @Choppo0816 shes gonna be something else.
The stem is gnarly and I’ve added 0 silica through the run so far. Maybe if I did she would have stayed smaller? :thinking:. I increased the rate of air going through my secondary air pump so that should help her stop stretching (in theory) but we shall see.

I plan to add 3 mL of Big Bud next week.

4 Likes

Yea I would say u have a tad space left I know we’re my GSC sat at she must of loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it because the size of the buds I got were insane witch only tells me she soaked up :arrow_up: all that light :bulb::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

You got a pic my dude? Would love to see. Was it in the Grobo?

1 Like

Yea I got u :wink: u :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Oh dang :joy: I just commented on your post of her 🤦 lol. Looks fantastic. I’m fairly certain she’ll be taller than yours but yours looks like the perfect height. I just bent mine over for a final LST and have some pics here. Did a major leaf strip and defoliation to help w/ bud density :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Before

After

5 Likes

Oh Man U skilled that that looks :eyes: nice :+1:t2: I think :thought_balloon: u have a nice :+1:t2: size height to if she stays right there ur buds are going to come in fat :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks brotha I think so too! She keeps stretching so I’ll keep a close eye and continue to adjust as needed until she stops stretching and truly buds. Who knows tho. The stalk and main branches are absolutely massive so I think the early topping was perfect for her. Let’s hope the buds come in on par :crossed_fingers::leaves::trophy:

5 Likes

Looking great brotha! Looks like she flowered at the perfect time :raised_hands: cant wait to see those buds come in! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t4: man hoping for them to be massive :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Thank you bro!! Much love to ya. Hoping she stops the stretch soon, I think she’s just about done the final stretch, if not a few more inches to go… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: 5oz is the goal! :wink::wink::wink:

@Choppo0816 you and me both! Gonna hit her w a 69% dose of big bud next week and get this party started :man_dancing::dancer:t3:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::sunglasses: indeed :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Good Luck… Hopefully you will get a high Yeld…
Looking like it’ll do just that

3 Likes

She keeps stretching!! not sure ow to lessen the stretch… I’ll try to increase aeration but only so confident in this. I’ll add pics later. My phone has been on the fringe…

1 Like

I definitely would like to see :eyes::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Light comes on in T-4 h 40 mins :clap:

1 Like

Whoops lol I’m dumb wrong thread, I’ll get a pic at the moment

1 Like

She’s about ready for a final prune & trim

3 Likes

2 Likes