Orion’s Critical Purple

Lots of growth these past few days

I think she’s stretching for flower :eyes:

4 Likes

My 5 Sour Kush Autoflower’s are this size.

3 Likes

She’s almost hit the second fan! The stretch has begun. I’m gonna let her ride for a bit in early Veg while I’m away for a week. She’ll get more nutes in a week

2 Likes

Here’s how I found her after this last week being away! :eyes::bangbang::fire:

Absolute explosion! Transition begun yesterday. Drain/fill tonight!

Hasn’t skipped a beat since the heavy defoliation last night! :trophy::leaves:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Preflowers… preflowers everywhere…

4 Likes

I really like how tall she’s gotten :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: she’s pretty :star_struck: probably a big producer too if she keeps bulking up like that :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

3 Likes

I sure hope so! At this point I don’t want to do much more pruning but I’m afraid of lacking dense buds… maybe I’ll hang the light from the underside? :thinking: also hang the fan under it.

I’ll have to stare at her for a while and let her tell me what she wants :laughing: that might help w/ stretching too. She doesn’t seem quite done there at all…

3 Likes

Made an adjustment to the added light and fan! Hopefully this will assist with yield in similar ways I have seen added light help others’ grows. I love experimenting like this, I just wish I had another unit to compare as a control, for a real experiment!

3 Likes

Absolutely huge now. Gonna have to do some more defoliation I believe…
Topping off now. She’s drinking a lot of water. Definitely gonna have to spend some time in here w/ the trimming shears!

4 Likes

Beastly!!!

3 Likes

Looking :eyes: gd bro :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

She is! I’m anxious to train her down and chop some of the lowers. I’ll post pics but my goal is six “upper main” stems and 4 “lower mains”. I think this will be perfect.

Second drain/fill in flower today. :crossed_fingers:

Thanks J! @Choppo0816 shes gonna be something else.
The stem is gnarly and I’ve added 0 silica through the run so far. Maybe if I did she would have stayed smaller? :thinking:. I increased the rate of air going through my secondary air pump so that should help her stop stretching (in theory) but we shall see.

I plan to add 3 mL of Big Bud next week.

4 Likes

Yea I would say u have a tad space left I know we’re my GSC sat at she must of loved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it because the size of the buds I got were insane witch only tells me she soaked up :arrow_up: all that light :bulb::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

You got a pic my dude? Would love to see. Was it in the Grobo?

1 Like

Yea I got u :wink: u :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Oh dang :joy: I just commented on your post of her 🤦 lol. Looks fantastic. I’m fairly certain she’ll be taller than yours but yours looks like the perfect height. I just bent mine over for a final LST and have some pics here. Did a major leaf strip and defoliation to help w/ bud density :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Before

After

5 Likes

Oh Man U skilled that that looks :eyes: nice :+1:t2: I think :thought_balloon: u have a nice :+1:t2: size height to if she stays right there ur buds are going to come in fat :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks brotha I think so too! She keeps stretching so I’ll keep a close eye and continue to adjust as needed until she stops stretching and truly buds. Who knows tho. The stalk and main branches are absolutely massive so I think the early topping was perfect for her. Let’s hope the buds come in on par :crossed_fingers::leaves::trophy:

5 Likes

Looking great brotha! Looks like she flowered at the perfect time :raised_hands: cant wait to see those buds come in! :drooling_face:

5 Likes