Orion’s Critical Purple

Thanks! This could be very helpful for someone running out of options! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Yeah thank you all for the great info! After moving my Grobo away from the wall I pointed a fan in the direction of the Grobo and so far so good! I have noticed that the temp inside the unit has lowered by a significant amount.

I’m fairly confident my hygrometer is broken because it does not feel any warmer than 80° inside my unit where my plant is currently sitting. And the roots and growth rate has come back tremendously, might I add.

Thank you all for your assistance! My lady is back on track and the light has remained on. I have a fan oscillating in my grow area that has helped the unit keep cool. :pray::pray::pray:

Today, before LST. Plant vigor has been restored

Just after LST:

7 Likes

coo :partying_face:

4 Likes

Drain/Fill went swimmingly

4 Likes

Looking :+1: good! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks B!! @Bplatinum9 I appreciate your help so much. Always working towards improvements and your help is so useful.

Looking happy right now, did some trimming last night can’t wait to see how she looks in a few days. Veg is in full gear!

4 Likes

Always happy to help ! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Lots of growth these past few days

I think she’s stretching for flower :eyes:

4 Likes

My 5 Sour Kush Autoflower’s are this size.

3 Likes

She’s almost hit the second fan! The stretch has begun. I’m gonna let her ride for a bit in early Veg while I’m away for a week. She’ll get more nutes in a week

2 Likes

Here’s how I found her after this last week being away! :eyes::bangbang::fire:

Absolute explosion! Transition begun yesterday. Drain/fill tonight!

Hasn’t skipped a beat since the heavy defoliation last night! :trophy::leaves:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Preflowers… preflowers everywhere…

4 Likes

I really like how tall she’s gotten :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: she’s pretty :star_struck: probably a big producer too if she keeps bulking up like that :seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

3 Likes

I sure hope so! At this point I don’t want to do much more pruning but I’m afraid of lacking dense buds… maybe I’ll hang the light from the underside? :thinking: also hang the fan under it.

I’ll have to stare at her for a while and let her tell me what she wants :laughing: that might help w/ stretching too. She doesn’t seem quite done there at all…

3 Likes

Made an adjustment to the added light and fan! Hopefully this will assist with yield in similar ways I have seen added light help others’ grows. I love experimenting like this, I just wish I had another unit to compare as a control, for a real experiment!

3 Likes

Absolutely huge now. Gonna have to do some more defoliation I believe…
Topping off now. She’s drinking a lot of water. Definitely gonna have to spend some time in here w/ the trimming shears!

4 Likes

Beastly!!!

3 Likes

Looking :eyes: gd bro :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

She is! I’m anxious to train her down and chop some of the lowers. I’ll post pics but my goal is six “upper main” stems and 4 “lower mains”. I think this will be perfect.

Second drain/fill in flower today. :crossed_fingers:

Thanks J! @Choppo0816 shes gonna be something else.
The stem is gnarly and I’ve added 0 silica through the run so far. Maybe if I did she would have stayed smaller? :thinking:. I increased the rate of air going through my secondary air pump so that should help her stop stretching (in theory) but we shall see.

I plan to add 3 mL of Big Bud next week.

4 Likes