Orion’s Critical Purple

Update: root has begun to reach!

Method for success: removing 1 or 2 cups of water from the reservoir.

6 Likes

How’s the baby girl doing? :grapes::dna::woman_singer:t2::raising_hand_woman:t2::closed_umbrella::unicorn::open_umbrella::umbrella::crystal_ball::purple_heart::heart_decoration::peace_symbol::yin_yang::wheel_of_dharma::womens::purple_circle::purple_square:

4 Likes

Truckin’ along just fine :relaxed: Taproot(s) looking healthy and white. Water change tomorrow!

Spent some time reading @Chad_Johnson ’s post about his second Critical Purple Auto and I assume I will top her once as he did and LST to keep her down. She’s looking good! I’m content.

6 Likes

Agreed :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

4 Likes

I think she’s ready for the additional nutrients in transition stage. Second to last day of early veg (13/14) & hoping to see healthier growth from her then. I will let her remain in transition until the appearance of bud formations.

3 Likes

Day 25: Day 1 of transition
Healthy enough to top. Stem looking strong and she’s stout for the moment. Hoping for a solid increase in growth rate any day now.

3 Likes

~ ~ ~

- - - [2021-06.22]:

Jun 22, 1:52 AM

@OrionsCeiling,

• :sos::stop_sign::warning: (Warning): (Warning): :sos::stop_sign::warning:

HerbToon..Warning_SOS~~ {:sos:}:

• (You Forced Me To Come Down In The Open @ The Bottom Of Your Topic To Throw You This Warning):

• (You Don’t Want To Start Transition This Small): (Grow Her Bigger To Get More From Her):

~~~

@Growing_Therapy, @OrionsCeiling,

• (#Phew.FewThatWasClose): (Now I_ :eye: Can Go Back Up :arrow_up: :wink:): :white_check_mark:

- - - [2021-09.02]:

@OrionsCeiling,

• (I_ :eye: Would Check Your Time In Your App. To See [:eyes:] If She Is In Flower, -And- Check When Your Time Your Grow On Light Is): (Your Added Light Will Also Have To Be [Off/On] The Same Time As Grobo Light Goes [Off/On] So It Does Go To flower, -And- Not Stay In Veg.):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Looking good!! I’m growing critical purple autos too… first grow… 7 weeks

5 Likes

Thanks! Yours look great

4 Likes

@SilverGrobo I’ve sent her back to EV. She’ll remain there fir the time being

5 Likes

I continue to have an issue where my Grobo light turns off in the middle of the day. Usually when I’m there and I have no clue why. Maybe I’ll try reconnecting to the WiFi and trouble shoot from there.

I have been managing it by doing a hard reboot but I don’t want to continue doing that. It’s getting aggravating.

Has anyone else had this issue or seen it dealt with on the forum before? I’ll do some digging but any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

2 Likes

I do remember someone having that issue as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I’m gonna do some digging on the forum

1 Like

I will to see if I can find it for u :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

So I found this from a quick search I feel like opening a ticket would be fair. I’ve yet to do so since my ownership!

System may also be overheating. I do not remember it running so warm as 84° Near the base in the past but I may need to purchase a water chiller for my unit.

I will continue to do detective work :eyes::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Maybe right how long u had ur unit for seeing that now it’s coming back to me :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

It’s about 11 months I turned on my unit the last week of July last year

Though I just realized I have not updated the firmware I am going to do so and report back

2 Likes

Oh wow :flushed: that’s pretty short I got mine in like March or April but didn’t use it till October cause I used it to dry my outdoor grow :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking, it’s odd :thinking:.

I’m gonna try and see what I can do to help. :man_shrugging:

1 Like