⛺️Orion’s 3x3 & 2x2

Here we are after the trip. I let them dry out a bit more than the last few days just to make sure they weren’t being overwatered…

:trophy::leaves:Gold Leaf (tallest in the back) is looking the most nutrient deficient.

One of the :grapes:🧑‍🎓Grape Pupils (center) is looking more green than the clone to its left

:grapes::gorilla:Grape Ape (bottom right) looking light green

:flushed:OMG looking happy and green

:brain::ghost:Mind Tricks looking like fireworks in the back. Super bushy & incredibly long calyx/pistils forming making the buds look bigger than the rest.

Amended with 🪱worm :poop:castings at 2-4tbsp/pot depending on size & Azos at 1tbsp/pot.

4 Likes

Your pot 5 gallons correct?

Am I reading this correct that you added

2 to 4 Tsp of Worm Cast and 1 tsp of Azos per pot?

So the only food was Worm Cast? I’m not sure what is in Azos isn’t that just for microbes?

3 Likes

Oops my mistake when typing!

I meant tablespoons. 2-4tbsp per pot and 1tbsp of azos. The azos is just azospirillum bacteria that I was previously lacking in the soil

I’m going to do a compost tea tomorrow in which I will add the fertilizers

3 Likes

Ok I was going to say your plants need more than just worm castings.

3 Likes

Your tent :tent: is popping homie

5 Likes

I believe that the compost tea was a bit too high in N for the girls, as the mushroom compost I added may have been too concentrated. Gold Leaf has seen better days, but the buds are stacking even still. New growth is looking greener than in the past few days, it was rather lime colored earlier this week.

I also caught a cold :nauseated_face: which sucks. But gives me more time to look at my girls, albeit I feel lethargic!

Watered with Nematodes last night but I think I’m going to flush the nutrients somewhat and do a simpler tea consisting of molasses, castings and fish hydrolysate, as this will have most if not all of the nutrients needed for flower. I guess I didn’t mix this previous batch correctly, but my, was it full of life!

3 Likes

Is that tea finished our just starting? It doesn’t look mature to me

2 Likes

That was the finished tea. It had a pretty solid top on it prior to the pic but I hear you. How do you manage to get your brew to froth etc?

2 Likes

Did it finish looking like this? The foam is a good indication that your tea is alive

There is only 2.5 gallons of water in that 5 gallon pale

3 Likes

Lots of air… how big are your air stones and pump?

That brew was boogie brew tea with a couple extra tablespoons of worm castings.

2 Likes

Oh woah, no it didn’t look like that. Maybe I needed less water in the bucket. It was a 2.5Gal bucket and I propped a 5gal lid on top to help w/ spillage.

That looks great. My pump has four air ports so I use 3 smaller 1” spheres and a 3” cylinder on max.

3 Likes

It should look like mine in the picture after 24 hours… That is the sign of a good tea…

I don’t have a data to support this but I was told it isn’t good to have a lid on top of the bucket you want the tea to be able to gas off… As you see in my picture that is way my bucket is in my flood tray. contains the mess…

With your air pump running do you have a hard bubble action happening?

Maybe compare the specs of your pump see if it has the power

This is my pump

model HGC728455 (728455)

This is my airstone… I have 2 of them for tea

Model HGC728410 (728410)

3 Likes

Sheesh :roll_eyes: ur gonna have to show me how to make that does not look :eyes: easy :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Honestly looks harder than it is. For me making it is easy. Cleaning up when done is the work for me with tea

3 Likes

So a quick lesson on making it what exactly do u have to do to make it an this is there food :shallow_pan_of_food: correct :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

considerate Tea as super food… It does feed the plant but so many more benefits besides just food…

Fast run down

Tea goes into tea bag
Ro water in bucket
1 airstone in tea bag (with food)
1 airstone in bucket
let it brew for 24 hours
Feed to plants as soon as you turn the air pump off
Left over material in Tea bag you top dress the plants with…

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, here’s a shot from last night, just a quick one. They’ve looked better…

Question for you, mark, in the previous post with the compost tea. Where did you get that tray and what size is it?

4 Likes

I bought it at my local hydro store but this is the same flood floor tray…

It’s 3 by 3… but I think I would go 4 by 4 for making tea if I were to buy again.

This model has a thicker plastic than most which I like… I had one before than cracked because the plastic was to thin

4 Likes

Ok :white_check_mark: for 24hrs this mix has to be super thick an how many times a week do I do this :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

One more thing we didn’t chat about…

In Veg and early flower Tea as Foliar spray Dilute 1:7… So many benefits something else to think about for the future

3 Likes