Orange spots on my plants leaves

So I went in to check on my plant and I couldn’t help to notice that I have orange spots on the leaves what does that mean and what should I do to fix it

3 Likes

Not an expert… are your nutes dispensing, have you done a manual pH test, what do your roots look like?

Cheers

I haven’t done a manual ph test yet but I did notice that my Balanced nutrient bottle has more dispensed than the others

1 Like

Could be the water your using? Typically high use of 1 and 2 mean your not using the best option. My 1 and 2 last 2 grows typically

2 Likes

Mine was like that for the longest time until it switched over to transition. Then I noticed that a substantial amount of nutrients were dispensed… Again, all depending on recipe.

1 Like

@Asaptrees,

• ((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

• (SorryThisHappenedToYou):

(ForSupportHelp): (ClickHere):

--

• (SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou): (ShareThisTopicWithThem): (SaveYourPlant): (ItMayNotGetWorse): -But- (JustInCase):

• ((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:(:point_down:)

Submit a request – Grobo Help Center

https://support.grobo.io

--

• ((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

• (KeepFeedingTickets): :ticket: :tickets:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--

:infinity:

1 Like

If you can do a small dilute lifting lid, I add a cup or two of fresh water manually instead of going through fill because it sets off nutes Everytime you use app to fill. Even if it’s just a top fill…

Thats not true. It only dispenses nutrients on drain and fills. What your hearing is likely ph correction to the water your using.

2 Likes

Bump to this! More educated answer than mine. Thank you! @Todd.grobo

2 Likes