Opinions please

Day 21, my second attempt at a grobo grow. The leaves are looking rough. My stem is also bent. Any help would be great. Thanks!

2 Likes

Could be cal/mag issues try asking for your ph to be adjusted to six to allow for more calcium uptake …

Looks to me like she started having a dampening off situation but recovering. I’d send a ticket to @Stephen and he’ll sort you out.

1 Like

Hi @GoPackGo

Please send a ticket into our support@grobo.io team and we can look into the data of this grow. It does look like you have fought off a bit of ‘damping off’ but recovered. Our recent pH adjustments should take care of the browning, but keep an eye on your new growth to see if it continues.

Best,
Stephen

3 Likes

Lmao dampening​:joy::face_with_monocle::scream: yep gotta love the auto spell thingy. Oh well close enough.

1 Like

@Osage I hate the autotype literally botches every post of mine

2 Likes

Great new strain name: Autocorrect :joy:

6 Likes

First time I’ve actually laughed out loud today. Thanks @Azuri

4 Likes

Looks a little worse today. I was guided through replacing the motherboard on the grobo by a very nice grobo tech, it was quite the adventure. He told me to not put in a ticket that they were monitoring. Hopefully she survivors, this is my second attempt. Thanks everyone

2 Likes

Hey go, I would snip the browning leaves so she can focus on new growth. Keep an eye on her and if she starts to droop then send a ticket to Stephen.

4 Likes

Will do. Thank you!

I’m keeping an eye on you @GoPackGo. I bumped your pH up a bit further as you’ve been a bit lower than I like at 5.8. As @Osage stated, keep an eye on the new growth and keep sharing the pics, they help a lot. I wouldn’t remove the bottom leaves just yet.

Go9ersGo, (Who am I kidding, darn ACL)

Stephen

Thank you Stephen! Sorry about Jimmy G, don’t wish that on anyone. Football is better when the niners are good.

1 Like