On the fence and need your help...please

Hey all I’m a chef and restaurant owner. Things have been slow due to COVID so I got to thinking about growing some rare tropical fruits for updating my menu. I’m all new to Grobo so looking to get some advice from this community after searching the forums without luck.

Can you grow fruit plants in the Grobo without a recipe? Knowing the ph of 4.5 (acidic) and native tropical climate, is it possible to program in your own settings (ph and temperature) manually on the app? Or are you locked into pre-programmed recipes?

I downloaded the app, but couldn’t get past the setup process to find my answer. I’m on the fence with buying the Grobo for my purposes. Thanks in advance for any help!

5 Likes

You could likely work with @Stephen and create a formula for your fruit and they could add it to the recipe list for everyone

5 Likes

Do u mind sharing what type of fruit it is? Or it’s restaurant secret

I don’t mind sharing at all. Maybe Steve will get to a recipe quicker if others are interested. The technical name is Synsepalum dulcificum, also called Miracle Fruit.

Acidic PH
High humidity
Tropical temperatures

2 Likes

@Veritas,

• ((#Welcome)): :wave: :wink:

• (The [Grobo] [:groboone:] does not control Temperatures as a Refridgerator does, but it does have a sensor for them to read on their end only): (If the Fruit you are thinking of is adequate enough for the Grobo then @Stephen will be able to assist you in making a [Recipe] for everyone to tap in on):

• (For an example: how large does it normally grow):? (Will the root system be able to sit in the reservoir):? (How big does the stock get):?

• (If you succeed in getting a [Recipe] and decide on getting a [Grobo] [ :groboone:]): (Please share your Grow, would Love to Follow You): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :green_thumb:

(ForSupportHelp): (ClickHere):

--

• (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (ShareThisTopicWithThem): (JustInCaseTheyCanMakeA[Recipe]):

• ((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:(:point_down:)

Submit a request – Grobo Help Center
https://support.grobo.io

--

• ((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

• (KeepFeedingTickets): :ticket: :tickets:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

(ForExamples): (ClickHere):

--

• (For an example: how large does it normally grow):?

• (How big does the stock get):?

• (Will the root system be able to sit in the reservoir):?

--

:infinity:

1 Like