OGK auto in the grobo

Quick question I have t seen no pistols or sign of it but still growing and getting thick could it be I have the wrong recipe og kusk hybrid I have as a recipe but I got the seeds from ilgm the outdoor kind multi pack do I have the wrong recipe?

Damn it I think I might have the wrong recipe how can I change it or can someone verify that I’m wrong ? Few picture to see

Or am I being paranoid

2 Likes

It’s easy to switch recipes, I think in the app under recipes, select and start it. Then you go in and adjust the schedule to where you are now. If that doesn’t work, you need to end the grow first, then select the recipe and adjust the schedule.

1 Like

Where did you get the seed and sure it is not a male? This is my first grow, but mine looked a lot different in flowering.

Got the seed from ILGM OGK multipack and I don’t see any signs of male but can’t tell tried reaching the team but no response yet

1 Like

I am not sure, but here is what mine looked like at the same time as yours and mine is not even that good really.

See if @Todd.grobo or anyone else can help.

3 Likes

Looks good to me. Genetics will play a huge role in your plant. Even more so if you are like @DRaider who has 3 or 4 of the same strain going at the same time. You will see the difference in the genetics even on just 1 plant. There will be too many differences between your grow and Time2Grows to compare them fairly.

@Time2grow is growing an auto and they don’t respond the same way photoperiods do. They do their own thing.

6 Likes

OK good, thanks.

2 Likes

Got it will be patient then

4 Likes

That’s the NAME OF THE GAME!

4 Likes

Just a lil anxious since it’s a new grow for me well auto in the mean time try to keep her dry and away fro the light did what I can to keep her away but it keeps going back to it and more leaf burn

4 Likes

@Time2grow @Todd.grobo
I have 3 Bruce Banner Auto going in 3 Grobo boxes.

#1 at 58 days total; 3 days into flower week 1. Topped, Tall, lean, and shooting up. White hairs present on upper nodes and coming in on lower nodes.

#2 at 50 days total; 3 days into flower week 1. Topped, Short, leafty and bushy shaped. White hairs everywhere, poofy white balls at just about all nodes, upper and lower. This plant will bud up by the end of week 2.

#3 at 28 days total; 3 days into Veg week 3. Heavily Topped (I saw how the other 2 responded to my meddling, so I went in hard on this one), Short, wide, very leafy, flexible (LST dream) and no White hairs. I see the sweet spots forming all over :grin:.

All 3 are different physically. However, I did have have White pistols appear during transition on my 1st 2. I extended transition to 3 weeks on both 1&2. They had not reached the 2nd fan… I think this was due to my topping Auto’s.

I am extremely happy, but I am not sure why my White hairs are appearing so quickly. It my be the strain or just the special love :heartbeat: I give my girls.

The Grobo box has kept all 3 in a great growing environment allowing me to push them. They all are responding and experiencing healthy growth daily. And that is most important in my opinion.

5 Likes

Nice, I did not know that. I read HT to learn things, but this is the 1st grow. I figured 3 seeds 3 same plants. :rofl: I guess I lucked out with mine as it came along quick, it was the 2nd seed as the first started growing down or something.

1 Like

Here’s a lil update still growing like crazy here she is now looks like she is stressing a lil from the light any thoughts on that

2 Likes

3 Likes

Do you have any of the hanging straps or tie downs? If you think it is having problems near the top, use a tie down and see what you can do. Also don’t worry a lot. I worry every time :grinning: I open mine and think something is wrong and most times it is fine, just me,

3 Likes

That’s me too, you get me lol cool I’ll see what I can do in the mean time. I do have tie downs

2 Likes

I saw a few tiny brown tips on mine this morning and now I thinking it’s dying. :rofl: I am all worried, but sure it will be fine.

2 Likes

Right lol but I know we have to wait the out come will be glorious hopefully lol

3 Likes

Mine was doing this the day after drain and fill the next day I topped off the unit and it evened out I think sometimes the nutrients on a new drain and fill can be too strong for the plant top off balances out the new nutes as she drinks 2 days after your drain and fill!

3 Likes