OGK auto in the grobo

Here’s a lil update still growing like crazy here she is now looks like she is stressing a lil from the light any thoughts on that

2 Likes

3 Likes

Do you have any of the hanging straps or tie downs? If you think it is having problems near the top, use a tie down and see what you can do. Also don’t worry a lot. I worry every time :grinning: I open mine and think something is wrong and most times it is fine, just me,

3 Likes

That’s me too, you get me lol cool I’ll see what I can do in the mean time. I do have tie downs

2 Likes

I saw a few tiny brown tips on mine this morning and now I thinking it’s dying. :rofl: I am all worried, but sure it will be fine.

2 Likes

Right lol but I know we have to wait the out come will be glorious hopefully lol

3 Likes

Mine was doing this the day after drain and fill the next day I topped off the unit and it evened out I think sometimes the nutrients on a new drain and fill can be too strong for the plant top off balances out the new nutes as she drinks 2 days after your drain and fill!

3 Likes

I can’t really give you any advice because you shouldn’t cut your plant at all but the light is getting to close, :thinking: I guess let her keep growing and when she is touching the light clip the top leaves idk what else to think/say! You do some branch bending low stress training to her to slightly bend away from light!

1 Like

Has it started to flower? I cannot see any white hairs :thinking:

You need a scrog net/screen to bend the tall stems downward. They bend back up after a few days… this buys you time as they continue to grow toward the light. Next grow, do this sooner.

I did it once she Reached the 2nd fan.

4 Likes

It has not started no …

1 Like

Yeah I try not too but some do get really burned and I am bending them as it grows like today more are back up

1 Like

Get you some ties and gently bend where you can. If she don’t give don’t push her. Once you do it right you will know it. :relieved:

2 Likes

Lil update water change today got some to bend did clear some of the top. Some are thick colas just look at the main stem

2 Likes

Damn your stem is nuts like a Gah D**N oak tree growing!

2 Likes

Wait a min am I missing that pic lol

4 Likes

LMAO, perfect picture you added little guy is using all his muscles :joy:

3 Likes

I am groot lol

3 Likes

Well no flowering yet I think we need a different alternative she is getting taller as we speak a lot more light burn what do you think of transferring to the tent any suggestions with that said what do I need to continue with the grow or what do you guys think

2 Likes

Also noticed some black tip around the bottom

1 Like

Out growing the Grobo is why I am debating using the Skunk #1 as I know that grows 1/1.5 meters and the Grobo is only 4 feet I think.

2 Likes